EU+US Bracket integration next xpack

@Veechard

Is it even worth the effort to keep this up? He clearly can’t understand where you’re coming from but it’s okay not everybody is built for creative thinking.

Even though he’s within his right to have his own opinion but between the ignorance and the arrogance it’s not worth your time, haha.

XPoff is a bunch of flat-earthers, confirmed.

Even though he’s within his right to have his own opinion

There's only one "opinion" here supported by any fact whatsoever - and those facts have been displayed. Confirmed.

It's not "creative thinking" to ignore simple facts laid in front of you and go off preaching something else entirely.

It's misinformation. It's fantasy. It's not even conclusion based on anything... its literally just wishing.

And then to have the audacity to pout and tantrum when proven ignorant, flinging insults and stomping feet... just because I wont agree his wish might come true? Proving that there's no reason whatsoever for his "theory" to come true?

All the brackets work the same. It's a fundamental design. You can see it. Test it. Prove it. Wishing wont change that. Neither will tantrums and insults ----> not even holding your breath, since im sure that's the next step here.

bunch of flat-earthers, confirmed.
I thought the exact same thing. It's actually disturbing to a degree...

Theories are all about creative thinking. You can’t sit there and say somebody is wrong when you don’t know, and you can’t prove it.

Maybe you should of paid more attention, but I digress.

Don’t act like blizzard doesn’t do anything behind the curtain.

Legion BoE that were endgame ilevel were what level? Legendaries?

100?
Or.... 101?

Did 100 "skip" anything when it got integrated into 101-109? Or is it just that much crappier due to... 101 BoE?

If not for the recent changes on way to the PTR, 100 would be unquestionably the WORST level in the bracket. Now it's just another level, but still is weaker than any slot that utilizes legion endgame 101 BoE, and CANNOT utilize legendaries.

How are you "speculating" differently for 110 again? Nothing, NOTHING even hints at the nonsense you're offering.

110 is the end of legion. Free to all that subscribe... 111 is the beginning of BfA, where enchants and gems reflect that. The scaling is just as "different" -as you've both agreed already- for legion 101 to 109. 109 benefitted far less than 101.

119 loses stats as you use the SAME RATING when leveled in battlegrounds. Like any other. This is stupidly simple stuff.

For someone who is so vehemently against spreading "baseless information" you may want to examine yourself (and tone down the condescending attitude).

Let's start with your comment about legion BoE that were endgame ilvl. 840s were much more powerful at the beginning of Legion than at the end so this end game ilvl comment makes no sense. Even after the stat squish and M Antorus gear was 240 base you would only rarely find a legion 101 that proc'd 200+. Most were still 164 iirc. Legendaries were squished to 265. Most 101 boes are still 160-180. How is that end game?

Also, they could drop for lower levels so it was not just 101s using them. 98-100's regularly farmed and used these. Heck, even some 89s figured out how to get them to drop so they could use them. To recap, not "end game ilvl" since end game ilvl was M Antorus. Maybe when EN was the current raid tier could you consider these on par but that lasted for what, a few months?

100 did skip something when it got integrated into the 100-109 bracket, the ability for the legion boes to proc WF/TF, hence allowing them to increase their base/secondary stats to 101 heights. You seem to not grasp that legion started (technically) at level 98 which means it dipped lower into a previous expansion. You claim BfA starts at 111 but you could not be more wrong. You get your Heart of Azeroth at 110, not 111. You start your war quests at 110. You can get your azerite pieces at 110, not 111. All of those things work fine at 110, except gems and enchants. They still work, but have really odd scaling. That's my whole point, the scaling for enchants from 110 to 111 is toned down very strangely. If Blizz wanted BfA to start at 111 as you claim then they would not allow 110s to use the enhancements. But they can use it, and they do work, at a reduced rate. This was not the case in Legion, there is a difference, get it?

110 may be the end of legion, and free to all who subscribe but they cannot currently get highly overpowered stuff like the Heart of Azeroth or the 285/300 azerite pieces unless they buy BfA. Those items make a 110 much, much more powerful than a 110 in legion only gear.

One thing you really need to understand is that the 101-109 bracket is not the same now as it was in Legoin. I'm not going to argue with you about how a 111 with the same gear as a 119 scales because I have both, I understand how things work now. What is peculiar is how there is a difference between the stats 111s get vs 110s that was not present with 100 to 101 in Legion. A 100 who equipped gems/enchants from Legion content got a similar value to a 101. It's not that hard to understand that there is speculation as to how such things may affect 110s in the next expac. Will it be a mirror of previous expacs? I'd wager so, but the fact you cannot (or will not) see the break in the pattern just tells me you're refusing to digest it.

Let's start with your comment about legion BoE that were endgame ilvl.
Endgame meaning ilvl "meant" for 110. That's all.
Also, they could drop for lower levels so it was not just 101s using them. 98-100's regularly farmed and used these.

Were those versions 835+ ilvl? Or ilvl relevant to the level found? Your dissection is lacking...

110 may be the end of legion, and free to all who subscribe but they cannot currently get highly overpowered stuff like the Heart of Azeroth or the 285/300 azerite pieces unless they buy BfA. Those items make a 110 much, much more powerful than a 110 in legion only gear.

And when all that special gear gets leveled to 119 just like the rest of the bracket - you'll be just as shitty as 111.

Nothing different.

If Blizz wanted BfA to start at 111 as you claim then they would not allow 110s to use the enhancements. But they can use it, and they do work, at a reduced rate. This was not the case in Legion, there is a difference, get it?

You just contradicted your own answer. The BoE (only made for comparison since you're like 6 graders) dropped for 98-100. At "a reduced rate" of power.... scaled to better suit that level, just like they did with gems and enchants THIS xpac. Same as the ones that dropped from 101-109 that were NOT "endgame"ilvl...

If you weren't so busy trying to create a new reality, youd be able to see clear as day how simple this all is.

It's just facts. Testing. Comparison. Fundamental systems working exactly the same. Answer my question then:

If you level your 110 to 111 right now ------> do the gems/enchants scale up with you?

For someone who is so vehemently against spreading "baseless information" you may want to examine yourself (and tone down the condescending attitude).

Let's start with your comment about legion BoE that were endgame ilvl. 840s were much more powerful at the beginning of Legion than at the end so this end game ilvl comment makes no sense. Even after the stat squish and M Antorus gear was 240 base you would only rarely find a legion 101 that proc'd 200+. Most were still 164 iirc. Legendaries were squished to 265. Most 101 boes are still 160-180. How is that end game?

Also, they could drop for lower levels so it was not just 101s using them. 98-100's regularly farmed and used these. Heck, even some 89s figured out how to get them to drop so they could use them. To recap, not "end game ilvl" since end game ilvl was M Antorus. Maybe when EN was the current raid tier could you consider these on par but that lasted for what, a few months?

100 did skip something when it got integrated into the 100-109 bracket, the ability for the legion boes to proc WF/TF, hence allowing them to increase their base/secondary stats to 101 heights. You seem to not grasp that legion started (technically) at level 98 which means it dipped lower into a previous expansion. You claim BfA starts at 111 but you could not be more wrong. You get your Heart of Azeroth at 110, not 111. You start your war quests at 110. You can get your azerite pieces at 110, not 111. All of those things work fine at 110, except gems and enchants. They still work, but have really odd scaling. That's my whole point, the scaling for enchants from 110 to 111 is toned down very strangely. If Blizz wanted BfA to start at 111 as you claim then they would not allow 110s to use the enhancements. But they can use it, and they do work, at a reduced rate. This was not the case in Legion, there is a difference, get it?

One thing you really need to understand is that the 101-109 bracket is not the same now as it was in Legoin. I'm not going to argue with you about how a 111 with the same gear as a 119 scales because I have both, I understand how things work now. What is peculiar is how there is a difference between the stats 111s get vs 110s that was not present with 100 to 101 in Legion. A 100 who equipped gems/enchants from Legion content got a similar value to a 101. It's not that hard to understand that there is speculation as to how such things may affect 110s in the next expac. Will it be a mirror of previous expacs? I'd wager so, but the fact you cannot (or will not) see the break in the pattern just tells me you're refusing to digest it.

All very good points. This is the kind of response I expected when I made this. Not people trying to explain how scaling works now for 111+, but brainstorming and giving opinions on how they will handle 110s.

And going back to when I mentioned how outside of BGs, 111 have more secondaries than 110, but yet according to how “leveling you up when you enter a BG” works, this would mean a double sufference because 110 would get scaled down even worse, ON TOP OF already having less going in compared to 111. Which mathematically doesn’t make sense and blizzard is likely aware of it. After all, they were the ones that decided at 111 gems and enchants would increase 4x in value from leveling 110 to 111

Show me where blizzard has laid out their formula for scaling and how it works in every bracket?

GcJh5zY.png

You don't get to use that word. Do some first, not just random numbers spewed out cluelessly.

Never once spewed out numbers. Simply made an observation, that if they scale 110s like they do 111+ in BGs, there would be a huge gap between 110 and 111

Your the one throwing screen shots of numbers around that is completely irrelevant when you consider the fact they might not use that temple.

So now you know what blizz meant for those boes? Did Blizz mean for them to be 840 for 101 but 810 for a 109? You must know since you talk like you designed the stuff. They dropped for any level in legion content, that's not end game no matter how you slice it. They item levels of the 98-100 boes scaled slightly lower, not a huge drop off like 110 -111 enchants. See the difference?

I already told you, this isn't about how things work right now, so stop bringing up the 111-119 instanced pvp scenario, that's now, not next expac.

You again talk about the boe at a reduced rate of power. Yes, a 99 using a 151 boe vs a 101 using a 164 is scaled down slightly. It is not a huge drop off like what I mentioned above. We're talking gems/enchants at a third of their power. Big difference, hence why I find it odd.

As to your question I already told you, this is speculation for next expac, why is that so difficult to understand?

You think they will keep that template for 110? Fine, your entitled to your opinion. But you should have no more to say. It’s easily to tredge the path most traveled, unconventional thought is scarce now a days. So I don’t blame you

Never once spewed out numbers

Claiming that the "10% at 60" proves 111 is a different type of level cuz "400% difference in gems from 110-111".

when you consider the fact they might not use that temple.

WHY are you considering this? They have no reason to ---> it works just fine the way it is. They way I've SHOWN.

that if they scale 110s like they do 111+ in BGs, there would Ben a huge gap between 110 and 111

No. Dullard. There wont. It cant be any clearer. IT'S ALL THE SAME GEAR in the BG whether on a 110, 111, or 119.
[doublepost=1552084388,1552084333][/doublepost]
So now you know what blizz meant for those boes?

How is it you can have played the entire xpac and not know? It's called observation. I know you prefer wishes.
[doublepost=1552084452][/doublepost]
You think they will keep that template for 110? Fine, your entitled to your opinion. But you should have no more to say. It’s easily to tredge the path most traveled, unconventional thought is scarce now a days. So I don’t blame you

THERE'S NO FUCKING REASON TO CHANGE IT. Only your fantasy where something magically fishy is afoot.

You have NO basis for your conclusion. None. just misconception you continue to spread.

111 BiS is antorus gear.
110 BiS is antorus gear.

111 is crap in BG.
110 will be the EXACT SAME CRAP. In the exact same gear. Level is irrelevant.

119 in that gear will be exactly the same in a BG. As 110, 111, 112, 11anything.

Claiming that the "10% at 60" proves 111 is a different type of level cuz "400% difference in gems from 110-111".

WHY are you considering this? They have no reason to ---> it works just fine the way it is. They way I've SHOWN.

No. Dullard. There wont. It cant be any clearer. IT'S ALL THE SAME GEAR in the BG whether on a 110, 111, or 119.

You clearly don’t understand if you think the way they are doing it now will be fine for 110s you god damn ape.

Let me break it down one more time for the sake of your dyslexia.

Outside a BG, a 110 with the same gear as 111 has less secondary’s because of gem and enchant buff. This much is clear.

Now, we also know that when a 111 jumps into a BG, or any bottom of bracket level, you get bumped up to 119 and your stats are decreased. As you get higher in level to the max level of that bracket, your secondaries don’t decrease as much.

So with that being said, it’s safe to say this statement, the further you are AWAY from max level of bracket, the more it will nerf your secondaries. So with that logic, 110s would be nerfed secondary wise, more than a 111, AND already have lower total amount of them going in to BGs?

Blizz would not let that happen

Change what? You can't even explain or show me a formula for how it works. All you have is a picture which concludes a whole lot of nothing.

Go to any bracket below cap.
Find one of your ratings - I did crit.
See the value at whatever level - I did 111.

See the value in a BG when you're leveled to bracket max for PvP -------> the VALUE is the same.

The VALUE is what decides your stat. in that pic, 267 crit adds 4.4% crit to 119. It adds 13.22% crit to 111.

Inside we are all 119. Your VALUE remains the same, and you gain crit as a 119 will off that VALUE.
(edit- p.s. don't use heirlooms as they might scale with you changing your rating.)
[doublepost=1552084957,1552084873][/doublepost]
You clearly don’t understand if you think the way they are doing it now will be fine for 110s you god damn ape.

It will be exactly as it is now. You're just too stupid (or stubborn) to even see that you're completely off mark.

one more time:
If you level your 110 to 111 right now ------> do the gems/enchants scale up with you? Of course they do.

They always do.

Last edited:
Hey Ape, read this

Outside a BG, a 110 with the same gear as 111 has less secondary’s because of gem and enchant buff. This much is clear.

Now, we also know that when a 111 jumps into a BG, or any bottom of bracket level, you get bumped up to 119 and your stats are decreased. As you get higher in level to the max level of that bracket, your secondaries don’t decrease as much.

So with that being said, it’s safe to say this statement, the further you are AWAY from max level of bracket, the more it will nerf your secondaries. So with that logic, 110s would be nerfed secondary wise, more than a 111, AND already have lower total amount of them going in to BGs?

Outside a BG, a 110 with the same gear as 111 has less secondary’s because of gem and enchant buff.

So what? They're both 119 in a BG. Outside is irrelevant.

A 110 DH with 267 crit rating gets 4.4% added crit inside. (267 after gems/chants scale up to 119)
A 111 DH with 267 crit rating gets 4.4% added crit inside.
A 116 DH with 267 crit rating gets 4.4% added crit inside.

Because every one of them is 119 ----> inside.

If you're using bfA gems at 110, they will grant you proper BfA rating inside. Why?

Because everyone is 119 inside. You are literally level 119.

DO you follow that?

If at 110 your rating is lower but you have BfA gems, you'll get BfA rating for those gems inside.

Just like happens when you level from 110 to 111 outside. You get full benefit. If those three toons (110, 111 and 116) all wear the same exact gear, they'll have exactly the same stats once inside the battleground. Because...…?

Because everyone is 119 inside.
[doublepost=1552085893,1552085396][/doublepost]

:Seriously?:

So what? They're both 119 in a BG. Outside is irrelevant.

A 110 DH with 267 crit rating gets 4.4% added crit inside. (267 after gems/chants scale up to 119)
A 111 DH with 267 crit rating gets 4.4% added crit inside.
A 116 DH with 267 crit rating gets 4.4% added crit inside.

Because every one of them is 119 ----> inside.

If you're using bfA gems at 110, they will grant you proper BfA rating inside. Why?

Because everyone is 119 inside. You are literally level 119.

DO you follow that?

If at 110 your rating is lower but you have BfA gems, you'll get BfA rating for those gems inside.

Just like happens when you level from 110 to 111 outside. You get full benefit. If those three toons (110, 111 and 116) all wear the same exact gear, they'll have exactly the same stats once inside the battleground. Because...…?

Because everyone is 119 inside.

Ok so... you still don’t get it. Lmfao. I’ll break it down with numbers so maybe you will

Say a 110 has same gear as 111, and the 110 say has 20% Crit. This would mean the 111 would have 25% because their gems and enchants are much higher.

Ok now, the logic that the further you are away from max level, the more your secondary’s get throttled. So with my example, the 110 not only has less secondary’s going in (20% compared to 25%), they are getting throttled even more than 111s are because 110 is further from 119 than 111 is.

Which makes 0 sense and it doesn’t matter if you follow, because blizzard will realize this when they are about to integrate the 110s

Users who are viewing this thread