Bracket Dying?

24 premades are killing this bracket.

If you think there are a lot of 24 premades now, check out the latest post in the 24 bracket forum:
http://twinkinfo.com/20-24-bracket/30535-horde-24s-real-ids-part-2-electric-boogaloo.html
They editted the topic removing the posts but the 24s actually threatened to camp F2P players more after I commented on it.

More 24s? Easily yes. In a pug this week we had 6 level 24s who said they did not real id que together. SIX. Getting 1 shot by a lvl 24 with holiday buff and zerker = bracket dying for me.

If you think there are a lot of 24 premades now, check out the latest post in the 24 bracket forum:
http://twinkinfo.com/20-24-bracket/30535-horde-24s-real-ids-part-2-electric-boogaloo.html
They editted the topic removing the posts but the 24s actually threatened to camp F2P players more after I commented on it.

More 24s? Easily yes. In a pug this week we had 6 level 24s who said they did not real id que together. SIX. Getting 1 shot by a lvl 24 with holiday buff and zerker = bracket dying for me.

You new here or did you make another account?

I'm rerolling for GW

I'm rerolling for Warhammer.

I'm rerolling for LotRO

I'm rerolling for Rift.

I'm rerolling for SWToR.

I'm rerolling for GW2.

That's not counting all the crazy ass Korean/Asian filler I heard people playing (Aion, Lineage 2, FFXIV) over the years.

They all come back. WoW is familiar, WoW is unique. Let it die a graceful death, no need to badmouth. The game is fun, that's why we are all playing it.

Yeah, sorry for being a negative nelly. I guess i just got caught up in the QQ. I suppose I should just roll a toon to see what it's actually like, rather than just reading the forums. GW2 will rock, but there will always be a place for a blizzard mmo.

And that's why I'm here.

Imo the only reason wow is fun is because there isn't anything better.

I sometimes stop playing wow just to watch guild wars 2 videos. This is how infinitely better I think it will be.

Imo the only reason wow is fun is because there isn't anything better.
I agree. When I quit WoW a few years ago, I tried just about any and every free-to-play RPG out there trying to find something that offered a similar PVP experience to WoW. Unfortunately, it seems like all these developers' ideas about PVP involve standing still and mashing buttons until someone loses all their health. Not exactly my cup of tea. But there was no way I was ever going to start paying for WoW again; especially with Blizzard not having any real idea how they wanted to handle the PVP portion of the game. But when I saw a web ad for WoW being free to play up to level 20, I came back in a heartbeat.

I sometimes stop playing wow just to watch guild wars 2 videos. This is how infinitely better I think it will be.
Yeah, GW2 looks pretty amazing from what I've seen so far. I, myself, am waiting for Planetside 2. The game art and trailers look awesome and even if it's nothing more than Planetside 1 with updated graphics, I'm there. As long as they don't do anything crazy stupid like they did with the expansions for Planetside 1, it should be a very solid game. I signed up for the beta and can't wait to get playing.

i'll get tired of f2p WoW soon enough. tired of terrible dungeon pug groups that i have to heal. tired of crappy queue times on my paladin. tired of full skillpatch teams against me when i play my shaman. it's already getting old.

there will always be people playing free WoW to get pops, but the quality of games will only get worse until it's exactly like the xp on bracket in terms of whichever side has the most geared out players will win instead of having two sides of mostly geared out players.

(...) the quality of games will only get worse until it's exactly like the xp on bracket in terms of whichever side has the most geared out players will win instead of having two sides of mostly geared out players.

July to October 2011 must have been glorious. Since I joined the bracket I can't say that it has ever been the norm to have both sides be equally geared, it's the occasional sweet surprise in between.

July to October 2011 must have been glorious. Since I joined the bracket I can't say that it has ever been the norm to have both sides be equally geared, it's the occasional sweet surprise in between.
Not really, was pretty much always bad. Way worse imo, horde lost 48/50 games i'd say

Today has been the most fun i have had on F2P, until my computer crashed. Other than that though, I have not seen 1 24 all day today. And the hunters are limited, it has been fun and there was competition.

I've had a great time in BG's this weekend. Happened to queue up with 3-4 other players and won several bg's in a row. One was a premade from Spirestone with about four 24's. It can be successful, if you hit the right combination. And I'll be the first to admit that I still need improvement, so you don't have to be the best, either. I've been playing wow for 6 months, and plan on sticking around for a while yet.

Users who are viewing this thread