BFA ScoreBoard ScreenShots

are u still 2k

2150 2s / 2050 3s / 2320 RBGs & I dont play nor try. When they introduce an illusion that's account wide I'll let you know.

Are you still gonna dodge every wargame offer I throw up? Or is shit talking on the forums all you do? :)

2150 2s / 2050 3s / 2320 RBGs & I dont play nor try. When they introduce an illusion that's account wide I'll let you know.

Are you still gonna dodge every wargame offer I throw up? Or is shit talking on the forums all you do? :)
If you want an account wide illusion is that why you were hard stuck 1800 in legion

If you want an account wide illusion is that why you were hard stuck 1800 in legion

I actually returned to the game during the end of legion. And couldn't queue arenas because my graphics card couldn't handle snowy zones (tigers peak arena, garrison, etc.). Dont believe me? There are plenty of articles on the wow forums regarding this issue.
This is my first season and I sat 2100 for a reason.
You're basically trying to make fun of the best tennis player for not being the best soccer player too lol. I understand how upset you must be that I guild kicked you back in WOD, or for bringing the fact you stack dodge to attention, but its all in the past. Either wargame me or shut your mouth dork. You always start unnecessary drama lol

I actually returned to the game during the end of legion. And couldn't queue arenas because my graphics card couldn't handle snowy zones (tigers peak arena, garrison, etc.). Dont believe me? There are plenty of articles on the wow forums regarding this issue.
This is my first season and I sat 2100 for a reason.
You're basically trying to make fun of the best tennis player for not being the best soccer player too lol. I understand how upset you must be that I guild kicked you back in WOD, or for bringing the fact you stack dodge to attention, but its all in the past. Either wargame me or shut your mouth dork. You always start unnecessary drama lol
its just really easy to bait you and i do this when im bored, also I was never kicked from your guild or stacked dodge? ur dogshit keep making up lies cause u know u got nothin over me shitkid

its just really easy to bait you and i do this when im bored, also I was never kicked from your guild or stacked dodge? ur dogshit keep making up lies cause u know u got nothin over me shitkid

You're not baiting me lol. I reply to everyone, regardless of the subject or whats being said. If you want my attention, you have it. I offered to wargame after cropping you in 19s last year, & you dodged, I offered to stream wargames a few months ago, & you dodged. What are you doing right now? lmbo

I've noticed a pattern with you, you're all bark and no bite. If you'd want to pursue a conversation with me, you're free to send a message. I'd rather not have my thread full of unnecessary, unrelated comments lol

You're not baiting me lol. I reply to everyone, regardless of the subject or whats being said. If you want my attention, you have it. I offered to wargame after cropping you in 19s last year, & you dodged, I offered to stream wargames a few months ago, & you dodged. What are you doing right now? lmbo

I've noticed a pattern with you, you're all bark and no bite. If you'd want to pursue a conversation with me, you're free to send a message. I'd rather not have my thread full of unnecessary, unrelated comments lol
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool u actually have no brain

Screenshot (102).png

Bump. R1 Twink world / Undefeated in wargames / famous camgirl LF 5s or 3s this weekend

Users who are viewing this thread