BFA ScoreBoard ScreenShots

jwl

FC - Pagle
Noticed that @Nocontest made a thread for the 20-29 bracket...Thought it'd be fun to do the same for 50-59. Lets see em boys.

Screenshot (83).png
37-0 59 Elemental Shaman.png
Screenshot (85).png
59 Guild premades.png
59 Hunter 46-0.png

Last edited:
59s seam really good. ive been working on a 59 mage, 59 warrior and 59 shamie when I get back to normal life again.

Wow,

Im leveling a Shaman right now and only hope Ill be able to do the same!

Yeah shaman is a great choice. Elemental is arguably the best caster (sort of a jack of all trades, with pretty insane off-healing & pressure) and Enhance is downright obnoxious.
I actually did 326k damage that game, if you look at the recount. BG chart doesn't calculate every source of damage

59s seam really good. ive been working on a 59 mage, 59 warrior and 59 shamie when I get back to normal life again.

59 is thriving, that's for sure. Usually 20+ members online during peak hours. Alliance is struggling though :/ making it pretty one-sided right now.

So realistically now I cant imagine you see any DK that aren't twinks in this bracket. Kind of refreshing, I bet.

The 8.1 leveling change made it impossible to finish the DK starting zone below 60 with any XP heirlooms.

So realistically now I cant imagine you see any DK that aren't twinks in this bracket. Kind of refreshing, I bet.

The 8.1 leveling change made it impossible to finish the DK starting zone below 60 with any XP heirlooms.

Whoa, I never thought of that. But now that you mentioned it, I really don't see very many leveler DKs out and about now.

This was one of my favorites back when Horde had less than 100 members in the community and Alliance was running 10 man premades mainly comprised of Disc Priests & Furry Warriors with Sul'thraze.
I only play fire
peepoHappy.png

furry.jpg

Reactions: jwl

Just made a DK after 8.1. Dont use any xp heirlooms and by the end of the starter zone you are between 59.33 and 59.5. Some wiggle room but not a ton.

just broke my first 100k game lol rogue probs but there's been lots of great games lately!
100k.jpg

Reactions: jwl
Hmm... You shouldn't have problems getting way above 100k damage, even in all specs. Not saying that to be a dick, just saying that because I'd like to help a fellow rogue out.

Well, I just posted my armory over in the armory links thread last night if you want to go take a peek and let me know if there's anything I should change! I'm always open for suggestions & tips.

ur so dogshit lol

Hmm... You shouldn't have problems getting way above 100k damage, even in all specs. Not saying that to be a dick, just saying that because I'd like to help a fellow rogue out.
It's likely that if he was horde he would. He had 100k in what, 8 minutes that win? Sounds like a faction issue.

edit- look at his chat text. They obliterated the other team and got outhealed by 25%. Ally is awful.

is that you in your photo lmao you look like a fucking incel retard

yeah & I'm chicken tender crispy. Been thinkin about making a "roast me" thread but there is absolutely no way anyone could hurt my feelings, so its a waste of time. Ur trash dork, take a lap

yeah & I'm chicken tender crispy. Been thinkin about making a "roast me" thread but there is absolutely no way anyone could hurt my feelings, so its a waste of time. Ur trash dork, take a lap
are u still 2k

Users who are viewing this thread