Votes: 2 4.1%
  • Spárk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • another option (post in comments)

Votes: 2 4.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, that is my definition. If that player logs on and prove that he indeed is #1, then he's got my recognition. For the record, looking at that list, Roula is the only active Shaman, along with Eljero, looking from your POV, aye - Stickerz is not active, Iolmyface is not active, Isael is not active, Baldi is not active, Woutch and Spárk neither is.

He logged on 2 years ago and proved he was #1 , so he got my recognition = its totoally legit voteing for him as #1 shaman.

Good thing i voted for Eljero.

maybe? :i i quite like ginger and he was sort of there so..

Just asked him. Awnser is still No.

@phonebook: been as you're so sure ginger aint. who is the best shaman eu?
and why do you keep voting lejn best rogue when he clearly isn't? you're the one who mentioned bias after all :eek:

He logged on 2 years ago and proved he was #1 , so he got my recognition = its totoally legit voteing for him as #1 shaman

your probs right, cuz shamans 2 years ago wasn't nearly as OP as they are now. O.O

Best shaman recently active - Ging. Best shaman ever - kimbo aka amped, peroid. Don't even argue against cuz ur wasting ur time. NN!

I genuinely don't understand why people are arguing here, its a poll with multiple options for people to select the person who is best in their opinion.
People are bound to have different opinions and bias is inevitable as it is part of human nature.

But Roula if u wanna 1v1 hit me up, dont mind what spec/s

I genuinely don't understand why people are arguing here, its a poll with multiple options for people to select the person who is best in their opinion.
People are bound to have different opinions and bias is inevitable as it is part of human nature.

But Roula if u wanna 1v1 hit me up, dont mind what spec/s

sounds like a ppv wrestling match happening right here id totally watch that

@phonebook: been as you're so sure ginger aint. who is the best shaman eu?
and why do you keep voting lejn best rogue when he clearly isn't? you're the one who mentioned bias after all :eek:

Dont know why your even asking this question as i already said that i voted for Eljero. Whats a even better question is why you keep dragging lejn into my posts?

Whats funniest is the 2 people who there arguing about probably don't care.

This.

Reading the thread through again reminds me how much wast of time it was, and why i useually dont bother posting.

Ginger Idont want to SvS you and iowned 1of the best shamans in the world Dirtyaction idont remember his name tbh and iowned Reg SvS so idc about you and iknow my skilles btw your guild is voting for you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread