Votes: 2 4.1%
  • Spárk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • another option (post in comments)

Votes: 2 4.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
cmon guys it could only be between ginger and isael, and poor isael never even got a vote o_O

;)Tbh it should be 100% for me idunno why ppl like ginger ithink ppl vote for him cause he is nice guy

;)Tbh it should be 100% for me idunno why ppl like ginger ithink ppl vote for him cause he is nice guy

thats looking at the glass half full, the half empty version is you didn't win because you're not a nice guy, who knows :p

your logic is ridiculously flawed, if this contest was for who is the nicest guy then baldi would win hands down cos he a sweetheart <3

rWOk8.jpg

not saying ginger isent a good shaman, just find it funny that he still won the poll when he was on a +2 month? break when this poll was made. hence why i said this is a friends poll, since some 1 who isent active clearly cant be the best . but i guess it dont matter now as he game time now.

not saying ginger isent a good shaman, just find it funny that he still won the poll when he was on a +2 month? break when this poll was made. hence why i said this is a friends poll, since some 1 who isent active clearly cant be the best . but i guess it dont matter now as he game time now.

No one has proven themselves to be better than what Ginger was when he played. So basically Critrage is better than Ubu or Zimt just because they have been/are inactive?

i could be away for 2years, i'll still be an ass hole when i get back, you are what you are.

that said i find it very bias isael didnt get a vote

No one has proven themselves to be better than what Ginger was when he played. So basically Critrage is better than Ubu or Zimt just because they have been/are inactive?

If someone is a real pro, but no one sees him playing, is he really a real pro?
the community changes and if there is enough time between going inactive and polls like this people will forget about a person, or their skill. A new good player (which isn't better then the old one but much more active) will seem as best for most people.
also, the game changes, you can't say for example maddok is best warrior because the game changed so much and the community even more, i suppose just some remember him at all.
What I want to say is, in essance it's true what phone said, each time has their best chars, if some of the best/better are inactive during that time it's fortunate for those who play, and if some of the best are forgotten, it's even more fortunate.
back to ginger, what's fortunate for him is, that most people remember him because he was very popular with the community from back 2months and todays. Don't want to say, that he's not good, but just to bring the thought to an end.

Last edited by a moderator:
If someone is a real pro, but no one sees him playing, is he really a real pro?
the community changes and if there is enough time between going inactive and polls like this people will forget about a person, or their skill. A new good player (which isn't better then the old one but much more active) will seem as best for most people.
also, the game changes, you can't say for example maddok is best warrior because the game changed so much and the community even more, i suppose just some remeber him at all.
What I want to say is, in essance it's true what phone said, each time has their best chars, if some of the best/better are inactive during that time it's fortunate for those who play, and if some of the best are forgotten, it's even more fortunate.
back to ginger, what's fortunate for him is, that most people remember him because he was very popular with the community from back 2months and todays. Don't want to say, that he's not good, but just to bring the thought to an end.

You got a valid point. Though is 2 month reaaaaaally that big of a gap? Has the jumps in WSG changed? Have Shamans got significantly more spells while he was gone? It's not like Shamans were OP when Ginger played. Roula and Ginger actually was active under the same period of time, for a very long while - I think that's enough to compare and evaluate them against eachother.

Comparing people under different expansions is a big no-no in my book, RvR for instance...

Roula is a good shaman that clearly knows how to carry the flag, though he tends to whine and not realize his own mistakes - and that's a pretty big con to me.

I guess i misunderstood the polls then.

Guess ill go ahead and pick "Panino" as my best shaman choice. He hasnt been active for 2 years but i havent seen any shaman being on his skill level since he played.

Also Critrage shouldent even be in a Best Of , poll.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread