Votes: 2 4.1%
  • Spárk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • another option (post in comments)

Votes: 2 4.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd rather be a guy who argues on the internet then somebody who doesn't work, goes out everyday to the pub and gets pissed then hurls abuse infront of his children.

Arguing on the internet really isn't that bad.

Who ever wanted to marry you and have kids with you, needs her head tested.

from a teenager who spends he's time practicing jumps on a private sever, kids these days no respect parents :(

from a teenager who spends he's time practicing jumps on a private sever, kids these days no respect parents :(
From a dad who spends all his time on arguing about a video game, parents these got no time for being together with their teenagers, they're to busy playing video games :(

I'd rather be a guy who argues on the internet then somebody who doesn't work, goes out everyday to the pub and gets pissed then hurls abuse infront of his children.

Arguing on the internet really isn't that bad.
It's not like you have to choose between those two options.
From a dad who spends all his time on arguing about a video game, parents these got no time for being together with their teenagers, they're to busy playing video games
frown.png
In certain situations children are better off not seeing their parents too much.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not like you have to choose between those two options.

In certain situations children are better off not seeing their parents too much.

So, somebody who argues on the internet is worse then somebody getting drunk on regular occasions and spends no time with his family?

Last time I checked going to the pub was you're choice.

I just don't see how somebody's being judged irl because he argues on a forum.

From a dad who spends all his time on arguing about a video game, parents these got no time for being together with their teenagers, they're to busy playing video games :(

how dare you, i dont spend all my time on the internet.

i'm some times on your mother, son.

this shit is worse than luckies thread about prankcalls

not even enjoyable to read some mod lock this plz

arkant, you pissed cause i can get served in a pub?

guys, no trolling now why every time theres any trolling in a thread everyone screams lock it, idc what anyone says about me in this thread and nor should anyone else, if people didnt take it srsly they'd be no problem, lighten up.

guys, no trolling now why every time theres any trolling in a thread everyone screams lock it, idc what anyone says about me in this thread and nor should anyone else, if people didnt take it srsly they'd be no problem, lighten up.

First thing I can actually agree on. People shouldn't take random trashtalk on a video game forum that serious.

First thing I can actually agree on. People shouldn't take random trashtalk on a video game forum that serious.

When I log in too TI of a morning, I don't want to have to scan through 12 pages of bullshit to find something worth reading.

I don't come here to read trashtalk.

When I log in too TI of a morning, I don't want to have to scan through 12 pages of bullshit to find something worth reading.

I don't come here to read trashtalk.
Well, then don't read it. There was nothing worth reading in this thread from the point roula decided to bump it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread