• Spárk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • another option (post in comments)

Votes: 2 4.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess i misunderstood the polls then.

Guess ill go ahead and pick "Panino" as my best shaman choice. He hasnt been active for 2 years but i havent seen any shaman being on his skill level since he played.

Also Critrage shouldent even be in a Best Of , poll.

no, as my previous post stated, between expansions and major patches comparisons might not be so accurare. But under like 2 months it should be totally okey to compare.

I just picked Critrage as an example, could be anyone other - take me for instance - and compare with Squirtle on his mage, he's ten times better than me. I haven't seen him around in the gulch for 3 months maybe. Still I would vote him as the best mage.

edit: not at all claiming the #2 spot rofl

Last edited by a moderator:
no, as my previous post stated, between expansions and major patches comparisons might not be so accurare. But under like 2 months it should be totally okey to compare.

I just picked Critrage as an example, could be anyone other - take me for instance - and compare with Squirtle on his mage, he's ten times better than me. I haven't seen him around in the gulch for 3 months maybe. Still I would vote him as the best mage.

Squirtle is better than most people.. (me included obviously.)

Roula is 90% whine and 10% good shaman. Ginger is 0% whine and 100%.

I dont know if you ever have seen zolbef on D, I can tell you he is a baws compared with any1 on this poll.
Btw funny how you people from aggramar always have to vote for each other, and if any1 else says something different, You kinda trash talking that person. please stop wasting my time with your trash talk comments on my opinion, thx.

Btw funny how you people from aggramar always have to vote for each other

Go check out the "Best of EU" thread, funny how the majority of the Aggramar twinks didn't even vote for guildies.

Plus, there were alot more people who were obviously being alot more bias then any of us were.

Suppose i could use scroll of resurrection on Panino's account so he can logg on his shaman and become the best active cata shaman.

I dont know if you ever have seen zolbef on D, I can tell you he is a baws compared with any1 on this poll.
Btw funny how you people from aggramar always have to vote for each other, and if any1 else says something different, You kinda trash talking that person. please stop wasting my time with your trash talk comments on my opinion, thx.

who the hell is zolbef (roula)? I've maybe played 70 BG:s with him atleast.

Why do you even have to drag Aggramar into this? This is my opinion as an individual, I am NOT representing SSDD. And Owna, you got to be high on something if you claim that SSDD-people often trashtalk others. This is false both you, the rest of EU and I know it.

Go ahead and rage-remove me from real-id l0l

edit: Phone, I'd love to play with or against that shaman. Now that MoP hits he should clearly give twinking another shot.

who the hell is zolbef (roula)? I've maybe played 70 BG:s with him atleast.

Why do you even have to drag Aggramar into this? This is my opinion as an individual, I am NOT representing SSDD. And Owna, you got to be high on something if you claim that SSDD-people often trashtalk others. This is false both you, the rest of EU and I know it.

Go ahead and rage-remove me from real-id l0l

edit: Phone, I'd love to play with or against that shaman. Now that MoP hits he should clearly give twinking another shot.

And it goes on.....
Btw had you on my real id list so we could do that semi premade event, nothing else

this didn't need a ress :< Ginger won fair and square, rest gotta step up their gaym! =)

I dont see why some 1 who is in-active should be listed in a poll. no hate towards ginger, you know i <3 u. but you cant expect them to come back from their break and be #1 without being rusty..

gingrbred best shaman eu

Wait, you reply to me and when I reply back you can't even say something back.

1. Learn who Boxxy is.
2. Learn irony.

these two will make you look less laughable on these forums
Idc if I look laughable on this forum, Im having fun playing this game and I get respect from Some of the best players in this bracket.
Thats all I need

I wouldent kepe my hopes to high of that happening, my point was that all he had to do was logg on his shaman to get my #1 shaman vote, since players are still active without playing warsongs, as long they've been logged on within 2-3 months according to you.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldent kepe my hopes to high of that happening, my point was that all he had to do was logg on his shaman to get my #1 shaman vote, since players are still active without playing warsongs, as long they've been logged on within +2-3 months according to you.

Yes, that is my definition. If that player logs on and prove that he indeed is #1, then he's got my recognition. For the record, looking at that list, Roula is the only active Shaman, along with Eljero, looking from your POV, aye - Stickerz is not active, Iolmyface is not active, Isael is not active, Baldi is not active, Woutch and Spárk neither is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread