Votes: 2 4.1%
  • Spárk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • another option (post in comments)

Votes: 2 4.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You blame me for disbanding my guild, without knowing a shiit? And you're self hiding behind some unknown name, gj boy keep blaming others. Keep blame me for disbanding my own guild, atleast I got enough ballz to admit my mistakes and get over it. I'm not Roula's best friend, but I have played against and with him several times and imo he is best shaman, but I forgot that this is your forum and only you and your friends may say your oppinion.
Btw if I wanted to give up on my guild, why is it still active? Why does I still fight for it?

i dont want know nor care why you disbanded your guild, you disbanded it after having ppl spend there irl money to xfer to a dead realm like AA because your selfish.

everyone on this forum knows who i am, apart from you seems like, even tho i've told you a thousand times, you a little slow or?

forget ginger roula isn't as good as iseal, fact.

now fuck off back to hamcakeland where you can pretend its wrath and you're worth a toss

Last edited by a moderator:
Mentioning Isael is just as good as mentioning Regulate or Panino, activity-wise.

as far as i know Regulate and Panino ain't played in the whole of cata. being away for a few weeks is one thing, an whole expansion is another.

i dont want know nor care why you disbanded your guild, you disbanded it after having ppl spend there irl money to xfer to a dead realm like AA because your selfish.

everyone on this forum knows who i am, apart from you seems like, even tho i've told you a thousand times, you a little slow or?

forget ginger roula isn't as good as iseal, fact.

now fuck off back to hamcakeland where you can pretend its wrath and you're worth a toss
The people spend irl money for migrating to AA and more people will / have already done, cause we're about to publish a new guild with a more active staff and other ambitions. AA is maybe a pretty dead twinking realm right now, but in the next couple of months it will become active again, and me and my guild members are ready to fight for it.
Idk who you're cause I don't spend all my time reading posts on this forum, some of us got a irl life too. You haven't told me who you're or you must be a pretty uninteresting person for me, since I forgot you.
Seems like you haven't been active lately since you haven't noticed I play retail again. Btw Hamcakeland takes more skills than playing retail and some of the players is 10 times more skilled than people @ retail. Now fuck off with your lousy comments, kid.

Not one to join arguements but you just called one of the oldest (irl) twinks in EU a kid and it made me giggle a wee bit:p

One doesn't always have to refer to actual age when calling someone a kid. There is always the possibility that one of the older people behaves like a child which leads to another person calling him kid.

The people spend irl money for migrating to AA and more people will / have already done, cause we're about to publish a new guild with a more active staff and other ambitions. AA is maybe a pretty dead twinking realm right now, but in the next couple of months it will become active again, and me and my guild members are ready to fight for it.
Idk who you're cause I don't spend all my time reading posts on this forum, some of us got a irl life too. You haven't told me who you're or you must be a pretty uninteresting person for me, since I forgot you.
Seems like you haven't been active lately since you haven't noticed I play retail again. Btw Hamcakeland takes more skills than playing retail and some of the players is 10 times more skilled than people @ retail. Now fuck off with your lousy comments, kid.

1st, how the fuck do you publish a guild? moron.

2nd who ever spent money to go to al'akir needs there head testing and, you said that about your last guild, moron.

3rd i can believe it takes you all day to read these posts, the rest of us it takes a few minutes, moron.

4th the players on HCL are retail players, and i remember wrath it wasn't that great (better than cata but still) moron.

5th i aint a kid, i have a wife and two kids, three if i'd take responsibility for u cause.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah but a grown man with a family arguing with kids over a video game on a video game forum is still pretty bad...

Yeah but a grown man with a family arguing with kids over a video game on a video game forum is still pretty bad...

my last raid guild was ran by a 47 year old he's wife and two sons, newsflash grown ups play wow

he aint arguin he trollin son

1st, how the fuck do you publish a guild? moron.

2nd who ever spent money to go to al'akir needs there head testing and, you said that about your last guild, moron.

3rd i can believe it takes you all day to read these posts, the rest of us it takes a few minutes, moron.

4th the players on HCL are retail players, and i remember wrath it wasn't that great (better than cata but still) moron.

5th i aint a kid, i have a wife and two kids, three if i'd take responsibility for u cause.....
Nice you learned the word moron, inb4 I'll stop disscus with ya we'll both end up getting "banned" from TI.
Tbh, cba to read 12 pages of nonsense to find some random kids name. Also some of the players on hcl dosen't play retail anymore, and haven't played it for years.
Even know when I know you're my father, you're still hidding behind a mask, keep going brah.
Who ever wanted to marry you and have kids with you, needs her head tested.

@ownaques 2 yanky friends: you honesty think i aint laughing my tits off at you 3 raging?

images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread