Best Of EU

can someone rate outplayedyo(hunter) performance in the gulch?

No comparison to Arkant / Hahahajima but after those two i think the only one i would put before Outplayedyo would be Gurke or Mesi when he don't LoS his healers. There is no way Hardbass > Outplayedyo atleast in my opinion.

No comparison to Arkant / Hahahajima but after those two i think the only one i would put before Outplayedyo would be Gurke or Mesi when he don't LoS his healers. There is no way Hardbass > Outplayedyo atleast in my opinion.

not bias at all, calling your own guildies better than other players. again thats your opinion and you keep forgetting opinions aren't fact.

In my opinion ,
Hardbass : can do plenty of damage , great at chasing efc's and good at containing.
Arkant : does great burst and well I'd be scared to go vs him in a bg.
Hahajima: ?
Outplayedyo : extremely confident in himself well able to go 1v1 or even 1v2 with anyone and good at chasing efcs while dealing great damage containing the team.
So personally it think there is 3 best hunts.

not bias at all, calling your own guildies better than other players. again thats your opinion and you keep forgetting opinions aren't fact.

I'm ready to prove you my list isn't bias at all, let's bet something ! 10 k golds on aggramar alli me and arkant or me and Hajima against you + another hunter your choice ? That's a great manner to show you that my opinion isn't bias at all ?

I'm ready to prove you my list isn't bias at all, let's bet something ! 10 k golds on aggramar alli me and arkant or me and Hajima against you + another hunter your choice ? That's a great manner to show you that my opinion isn't bias at all ?
Mezzjuc hueueueueue xd lol eu

2vs2, 3vs3 & 5vs5 are the dumbest things you can do to prove who is the most "skilled" of individual players just because the other class was at equal level doesn't mean that the other can't be shit (2vs2)
do current patch 1vs1 (yes very retarded and unbalanced), older patch 1v1 with same amount of time played the patch
back in the day with ress duels were balanced and were the only thing to truly test who is better of 2 players
nowadays you just say come play vs me i prove it i just ask me and my friend and my friend and my friend....

2vs2, 3vs3 & 5vs5 are the dumbest things you can do to prove who is the most "skilled" of individual players just because the other class was at equal level doesn't mean that the other can't be shit (2vs2)
do current patch 1vs1 (yes very retarded and unbalanced), older patch 1v1 with same amount of time played the patch
back in the day with ress duels were balanced and were the only thing to truly test who is better of 2 players
nowadays you just say come play vs me i prove it i just ask me and my friend and my friend and my friend....
Even the best duelist could have been a mediocre warsong gulch player back then.

Even the best duelist could have been a mediocre warsong gulch player back then.

I agree, Vaj's a good example

just like i've never played arena, making me shit arena player
i could still easily win arenas 'cause getting carried by those that played arena a lot, in ridwane's case just because hunters might be at equal level, doesn't mean that both healers had as many arena games under their belt
if you wanna see who is better individually have a 1v1
if you wanna see who has best synergy do 2v2, 3v3, 5v5(small scale) or wsg(large scale)

Wow that's the retardest thing i've ever heard, first of all we are talking about mirrors there is nothing more balanced than a mirror. I've heard that i'm a shit pal and Junoo is a good one (not bias list at all) so he have the advantage on me and you guys consider Outplayedyo as the best hunter compare to Hajima or Arkant. So you guys should win easy.

Also another thing you rate an hunter on his ability to 1v1 another hunter ??? What a joke cuz you have differents things that make you a shit hunter or a good hunter for example in your 1v1 thingy you will never notice a good SaC from a bad one, in arena or WSG you will notice that.

Also you have to rate an hunter on his ability to dissengage huge burst. In 1v1 what are you gonna dissengage ?

Your 1v1 thingy is nothing more than an RNG crit / Dodge matchup.

Since when 1v1 back in the day have an impact on your 5.4 gameplay is this why all your lists contain Yamaraj and stuff.

Please stop.

No as TD said its proves nothing.

Dodging much ?

I wont wouldnt be trash talking anyone if i were you.

You shouldn't speak to him like that aswell.

Wow that's the retardest thing i've ever heard, first of all we are talking about mirrors there is nothing more balanced than a mirror. I've heard that i'm a shit pal and Junoo is a good one (not bias list at all) so he have the advantage on me and you guys consider Outplayedyo as the best hunter compare to Hajima or Arkant. So you guys should win easy.

Also another thing you rate an hunter on his ability to 1v1 another hunter ??? What a joke cuz you have differents things that make you a shit hunter or a good hunter for example in your 1v1 thingy you will never notice a good SaC from a bad one, in arena or WSG you will notice that.

Also you have to rate an hunter on his ability to dissengage huge burst. In 1v1 what are you gonna dissengage ?

Your 1v1 thingy is nothing more than an RNG crit / Dodge matchup.

Since when 1v1 back in the day have an impact on your 5.4 gameplay is this why all your lists contain Yamaraj and stuff.

Please stop.

Dodging much ?

You shouldn't speak to him like that aswell.

Don't generalize or talk in plural, I haven't said outplayedyo is good hunter or that junoo is good paladin or that hajima is good/bad or that you are good, I was talking from a neutral point of view constructively where as you twist something that hasn't even been said by me

and no I don't rate him for 1vs1'ing but that is how you used to rate classes by mirror dueling and by not dropping to any class with any class(especially his main class)

being good in arena doesn't mean shit, it just means you play arena a lot, just like I won all arenas in 3.3.5 doesn't mean I am good, I just got carried by my teammates like you could too

and yes in 1vs1 you can reset duels, reseting duels is the basics of dueling

nah I listed yamaraj 'cause last I saw him play he shit on everybody and I have never been in the same guild with yamaraj or friends with yamaraj it just neutral statement based on I seeing him play the last time, I was giving you an example 'cause you didn't understand that being carried by your team doesn't equal being good

yes you can be shit player but get carried in arena, yes you can be shit in wsg and get carried by your team but back in the day in 1vs1 you could see if guy knew 1 shit about his class or not, unfortunately with the changes they have even taken that aspect away from twinking

This 1vs1 shit drives me crazy really. We all know that wow isnt balanced 1vs1, we all know also that if 2 good players duel(playing same class/spec whatever), RNG wins the duel most of the time(specially on this low lvl and with the amount of burst most classes have). So how can you tell who is bad and who is good between the two of them?

I agree with you on Arenas up to some point. If you get carried by your team, you can get R1 but that doesnt mean you're good. On the other hand, if you work for your ratings you cant progress without improving yourself, that means, higher ratings high lvl of awareness and not only. Those are good players in arena. Synergy doesnt really matter in BG's, what matters is awareness, a thing you can learn from arenas. We all know how good awareness is when you learn it.

What makes a player good? Things that most ppl tend to bypass or cba notice because they're too busy doing random shits, things that wins you a game or saves your teammates from imminent wipe, hard to explain in just a few words but some of you may understand what im trying to say.

In the end, arenas does matter in making you a better player. Except the case when you're being carried like many are and were in time.

I'm not talking about dueling now, I am talking how dueling was part of individual talent earlier and they fucked it up nowadays since the bracket is mostly no brainer 1 buttom bashing for flashy big numbers with a lot of 000000 after the main numeral and yes anyone can be as shit player as they want to and get carried in arena with other players, you don't even need to be good in arena/wsg to win you can just get carried

being good player is being able to make plays, being able to play well both with team and without team, yes having awareness and having good positions, utilizing GAME MECHANICS (yes arkant I am bringing it up again), knowing how to abuse terrain and so forth, utilizing all the game offers for you along perfect usage of your classes' abilities and having a deep understanding of the game

Users who are viewing this thread