Best Of EU

Thanks for sharing your opinion. Always nice to hear what others think where i can improve.
I dont want to answer the question who might be the better hunter cause everyone got his strenghts and weaknesses.
First things that come up to my mind when thinking about:
-Outplayedyo -> Might be the best of us when it comes to focus targeting
-Hardbass -> Smoothest overall gameplay. Looks like the easiest thing when he is running around in the gulch.
-Me -> Highest damage output / map awareness

That might be a personal perspective but i can tell about myself that normally i never get outdamaged by them if i dont want to.
Furthermore I dont think that screenshots are the right thing here to prove that one does more damage than the other one. I could also provide screens with me beeing on top. Its more or less situational and if one of us really cares to go for a 100% focused performance.
There are 2 active hunters that i would see more or less on par with me when it comes to damage output. That would be Getsnared and Arkant.
Sidenote: Im 100% sure that Hardbass could also do more damage if he wants to but he often focus on other things that might be worth more in given situations.

Also I think "Roar of Sacrifice" gets ignored by to many hunters.
Thats my opinion: I dont want to judge who is the better hunter overall.

I think it all comes down to the perspectives based on observed circumstances. I posted the 6 out of 8 screenshots that I have where you and Hardbass are playing in the same Gulch. That doesn't mean that it was all the games that you played together, but just the games where I could see both of you.

Also, I'm talking about damage, and not objectives. If I had to chose, I would take both you and Hardbass on hunters and Sami on his warlock.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it all comes down to the perspectives based on observed circumstances. I posted the 6 out of 8 screenshots that I have where you and Hardbass are playing in the same Gulch. That doesn't mean that it was all the games that you played together, but just the games where I could see both of you.

Also, I'm are talking about damage, and not objectives. If I had to chose, I would take both you and Hardbass on hunters and Sami on his warlock.

but u said ud take mesi

im only good at jerking faggots off soz

He plays very objectively, like taking laterals to prevent Whatgoesup to get the flag. He also used his scatter many times on me, which was the main healer, and the racial on the healers. He knows how to play objectively, and that makes him an excellent hunter for a premade, but not superior to Getsnared, Arkant or Gurké.
He played so objectively because his job was to prevent people from passing while Arkant's was to switch his brain off and do damage. Hajima would have easily done the same (if not more) damage if the roles were reversed.

He played so objectively because his job was to prevent people from passing while Arkant's was to switch his brain off and do damage. Hajima would have easily done the same (if not more) damage if the roles were reversed.

That's my perspective, as I haven't seen anything else from him.

Hajimah owns everyone on huntard, hes a god.

I guess you haven't watched the AAO vs TL premades then?

I got about 3 mins into one of them the week they were put up and couldn't be arsed listening to someone shouting over the rest of the horde team that they were dead or about to cast a spell so I turned it off.
Will give them a second chance when I get home later then :)

I got about 3 mins into one of them the week they were put up and couldn't be arsed listening to someone shouting over the rest of the horde team that they were dead or about to cast a spell so I turned it off.
Will give them a second chance when I get home later then :)
I think there is an AAO POV version, too :)

Getsnared is probably the best hunter i've seen so far.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread