Best Of EU

So basically Getsnared > Outplayedyo > Hardbass > Gurké, judging from your images. NP happy to help!

You would be my pick for a hunter aswell.

Gorka > the others imo i would take him

Getsnared for me, when i look at the bg's i played against him.

Getsnared for me, when i look at the bg's i played against him.

He's Horde, I was counting on the Alliance hunters. If we're talking about Horde, I would say Arkant and Getsnared.

He's Horde, I was counting on the Alliance hunters. If we're talking about Horde, I would say Arkant and Getsnared.

I actually haven't really seen ally hunters dominating WSG like getsnared does. I'll be on the look out! :D

I actually haven't really seen ally hunters dominating WSG like getsnared does. I'll be on the look out! :D

That's because [MENTION=10714]Mesikämmen[/MENTION] doesn't get enough sun in Finland, so he's going psychotic, lashing out on every innocent twink.

That's because [MENTION=10714]Mesikämmen[/MENTION] doesn't get enough sun in Finland, so he's going psychotic, lashing out on every innocent twink.

Pf, i'm a 20-24 bracket veteran and when i see mesi on his hunter, i'm like: " Face smashing fest begins in 3,2,1" Haven't seen his 19 yet :eek:

Pf, i'm a 20-24 bracket veteran and when i see mesi on his hunter, i'm like: " Face smashing fest begins in 3,2,1" Haven't seen his 19 yet :eek:

Getsnared is one of his 19s.

#### Alliance ####

Outplayedyo: He's the most confident hunter in the Alliance. Sami is the kind of player who could only better himself if he changed his attitude, but that's because he doesn't take this game too serious. If you see him doing something stupid, it's on purpose, believe me. He lacks team-play, but that's something he can easily change.

Hardbass: He lacks confidence when it comes to serious matches (nervous-poop syndrome), so that gets the best out of himself. So that's what makes Sami a better premade hunter than Hardbass, but Hardbass a better PuG hunter, who NEVER overextends his healers. I would say that Hardbass is a better teamplayer than Sami, but lacks the confidence.

Jva: Gurké is a stready player, he's reliable for both PuGs and premades. I would take him due to his ability to keep focused and actually can work with a team and PuG. He knows how to positionate himself both defensively and offensively, and rarely overextends his healers.

#### Pros ####

Outplayedyo: Out of all the 3 hunters mentioned, he's the one who can output more DPS.
Hardbass: Will never overextend your healers. A true teamplayer.
Jva: Steady, competent player. Always reliable, no matter what situation.

#### Cons ####

Outplayedyo: Lacks teamplay, compared with the other hunters.
Hardbass: Lacks confidence, compared with the other hunters.
Jva: Lacks overall DPS, compared with the other hunters.​

Thanks for sharing your opinion. Always nice to hear what others think where i can improve.
I dont want to answer the question who might be the better hunter cause everyone got his strenghts and weaknesses.
First things that come up to my mind when thinking about:
-Outplayedyo -> Might be the best of us when it comes to focus targeting
-Hardbass -> Smoothest overall gameplay. Looks like the easiest thing when he is running around in the gulch.
-Me -> Highest damage output / map awareness

That might be a personal perspective but i can tell about myself that normally i never get outdamaged by them if i dont want to.
Furthermore I dont think that screenshots are the right thing here to prove that one does more damage than the other one. I could also provide screens with me beeing on top. Its more or less situational and if one of us really cares to go for a 100% focused performance.
There are 2 active hunters that i would see more or less on par with me when it comes to damage output. That would be Getsnared and Arkant.
Sidenote: Im 100% sure that Hardbass could also do more damage if he wants to but he often focus on other things that might be worth more in given situations.

Also I think "Roar of Sacrifice" gets ignored by to many hunters.
Thats my opinion: I dont want to judge who is the better hunter overall.

Couldn't disagree more.

Just watch the EU Premade from both P.O.V's and you'll notice a huge skill-gap.

He plays very objectively, like taking laterals to prevent Whatgoesup to get the flag. He also used his scatter many times on me, which was the main healer, and the racial on the healers. He knows how to play objectively, and that makes him an excellent hunter for a premade, but not superior to Getsnared, Arkant or Gurké.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread