Best Of EU

tbh a hunter/healer arena, the winner will be decided who has scope proc followed by 3crit rng. No hunter 1v1/2v2 will be skill based.

I got an old hunter with full int gear from that strange patch, best hunter in the world. <3

stubs and i can beat anyone as hunter/healer in 2s in series, so plz im best hunter #cya #tryme#nerdz#tdsmdplzufnnishfuck

#### Alliance ####

Outplayedyo: He's the most confident hunter in the Alliance. Sami is the kind of player who could only better himself if he changed his attitude, but that's because he doesn't take this game too serious. If you see him doing something stupid, it's on purpose, believe me. He lacks team-play, but that's something he can easily change.

Hardbass: He lacks confidence when it comes to serious matches (nervous-poop syndrome), so that gets the best out of himself. So that's what makes Sami a better premade hunter than Hardbass, but Hardbass a better PuG hunter, who NEVER overextends his healers. I would say that Hardbass is a better teamplayer than Sami, but lacks the confidence.

Jva: Gurké is a stready player, he's reliable for both PuGs and premades. I would take him due to his ability to keep focused and actually can work with a team and PuG. He knows how to positionate himself both defensively and offensively, and rarely overextends his healers.

#### Pros ####

Outplayedyo: Out of all the 3 hunters mentioned, he's the one who can output more DPS.
Hardbass: Will never overextend your healers. A true teamplayer.
Jva: Steady, competent player. Always reliable, no matter what situation.

#### Cons ####

Outplayedyo: Lacks teamplay, compared with the other hunters.
Hardbass: Lacks confidence, compared with the other hunters.
Jva: Lacks overall DPS, compared with the other hunters.​

Last edited by a moderator:
im sry hon but jost outdmgs both of them

I would take Gurké into a premade team, no doubt, but he doesn't outdamage Hardbass nor Outplayedyo.

But that doesn't determinate if he's a better hunter or not, that's not what I'm saying, just to be clear.

Users who are viewing this thread