Best of 19's EU version

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wowww, forget him aha.

He was playing retail a while ago, month or so, haven't seen him since.

yeah i was talking to him said he was quiting again cause of all the burst in 19s
<
, you remember he's friend wopper? i was heal botting him for the kill that got him of the alli title, feels like years ago
<

yeah i was talking to him said he was quiting again cause of all the burst in 19s
<
, you remember he's friend wopper? i was heal botting him for the kill that got him of the alli title, feels like years ago
<

Ah.

And of course, was never on Al'Akir though.

Who're you? PM if you don't want minions knowing.

too tired, didn't read, if i was mentioned by anybody in the previous 4 pages, i'm flattered. Cele + squirtle (whats the new name again?) > me. does Strihanica still play? he could almost beat me in a 1v1<3

Paladin: Farley

....Priest: vidlug

Are you guys that surprised? tell me if theres a class i missed

Druid : Yûp

Hunter : Boà

Mage : Viancoqia

Paladin : Chikoritá

Priest : Pikachú

Rogue : Xatú

Shaman :

Warlock :

Warrior : Zimt

Active list 14 / 10

i strongly disagree with your mage ranking, but maybe thats because Vian have never been anything but unkind in any shape, way or form, never ever provided me with a single piece of viable advice, and generally seems to automatically assume that a title makes you baller.

i do not say i'm better (clearly im not), im just saying, he seems to force more /afk's than blizzards collective amount of hunter buffs.

-edit: also hes frost and you need imp. counterspell 4 skillz amirite

no chill ur better

never!
<
i am arcane, thats like being a hunter with skillbarrage and mini sprints, i could never beat Viancoqia in usefullness except maybe in bed with somebody. (i do look good.)

funny how PBs choices are either guildies or ex guildies
<

hmm do you really think that phone and me are best buddies ever? if you do youre very wrong - we have always been strongly disagreeing on pretty much anything, but we can both agree that we know we are both exceptionel players.

i strongly disagree with your mage ranking, but maybe thats because Vian have never been anything but unkind in any shape, way or form.

okay so youre saying im a bad becuz im a douche? that makes sense.. O HH WAAIT! thats like saying messi is bad becuz he is ugly.

generally seems to automatically assume that a title makes you baller.

hmmm, when did i ever say that?

and ye obv vianco here borrowing stubs(
<
) account

hmm do you really think that phone and me are best buddies ever? if you do youre very wrong - we have always been strongly disagreeing on pretty much anything, but we can both agree that we know we are both exceptionel players.

okay so youre saying im a bad becuz im a douche? that makes sense.. O HH WAAIT! thats like saying messi is bad becuz he is ugly.

hmmm, when did i ever say that?

and ye obv vianco here borrowing stubs(
<
) account

Seconded,cept part bout messi I dont get it martin wut u on aboutz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread