Best of 19's EU version

Status
Not open for further replies.
he dont have a shit to do but had to link that awersome pic amazonic best rogue world made, and what i didnt understand that?

The classic problem with these threads are people listing friends/guidies as best, to show face.

And the fact PB made a straight best of list, not best of each faction, near enough only listing guild members, will annoy people.

The sudden turn to US-esque aggravation/peen is rather amusing, considering who's actually typing.

LDPALDPWDLPADLAWPDLAPDWD

LDPALDPWDLPADLAWPDLAPDWD

god since you dinged 20 i forgot how childish you can be, yoda out

Fear leads to anger, anger leads to stress, stress leads to doobies, and doobies lead to twinkies." - Yoda

viancox not a douchebag D:​
<3 he just an elitist
<
forgot him on my list
<

hihihihi

why so offline
<
(?

still vian!

slacking big style, u missing me?

also @ stubs, my apologies for calling u a 'c u next tuesday' and for saying u had genital warts in /bg a while ago, i had recently partook in the consumption of an alcoholic beverage which caused me to behave in an uncouth manner, i hope its all water under the bridge.

i wonna know how you found out he had a hot bod....no wait i dont........i DOOONT

your time will come master yoda
<

slacking big style, u missing me?

also @ stubs, my apologies for calling u a 'c u next tuesday' and for saying u had genital warts in /bg a while ago, i had recently partook in the consumption of an alcoholic beverage which caused me to behave in an uncouth manner, i hope its all water under the bridge.

yes missing you!!!, and lol at what you wrote to stubs

My list

Paladin:

Warrior:

Hunter:

Mage:

Lock:

Shammy:

Drood:

Priest:

Rogue:

..... Yh there not filled in
<

Cos it dont matter, Everyones list is to do with friendships groups, there is a very few that have taken this, thought about it and come up with a agreeable list but the rest are just people wanting to stay on the good side of there friends.

My list

Paladin:

Warrior:

Hunter:

Mage:

Lock:

Shammy:

Drood:

Priest:

Rogue:

<

Cos it dont matter, Everyones list is to do with friendships groups, there is a very few that have taken this, thought about it and come up with a agreeable list but the rest are just people wanting to stay on the good side of there friends.

This,pointless thread is pointless. Tried making mine as impartial as possible tho!

Sit down be friends also cats <3 meow

My list

Paladin:

Warrior:

Hunter:

Mage:

Lock:

Shammy:

Drood:

Priest:

Rogue:

<

lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread