best lvl 20-29 twink queing alli

i can't believe u guys have the nerve to complain about this when ur all playing for free AND u have the advantage over levelers. u r the worst kind of people.

Quit flapping your gums.

@OP: cool, someone new to report.

the best vet is like saying the homeless person with the best quality of life

Instead of coming into this brackets forums and abusing everyone, why don't you work on fixing the problems with 19s.

Instead of coming into this brackets forums and abusing everyone, why don't you work on fixing the problems with 19s.
the only problem with 19s is that people aren't queuing because they'd rather play in fake brackets like this.

Nice! i'll make sure to give blizz a detailed report when i see you :D

ill help u out on that detailed report
theres this great awesome also best twink in the bracket named cyacya in this thread
https://xpoff.com/threads/have-people-been-banned-for-using-queue-macro.88289/

make an account and wowforums and upvote this, the more people that report it the better : D
https://xpoff.com/threads/its-time-to-get-the-exp-eliminator-bug-abuse-exploit-patched.87413/

@Kracks imagine pointing out someone’s toxicity in the thread and then having 4 guys start circle jerking each other while not breaking contact and arguing with you while they finish in on each other. That’s what we all witnessed here...

Why every thread, on any subject, has to become a place of fight, with some toxic players starting to complain about random things?
Isn't the "new" xpoff.com, under the reign of Conq, a place of harmony and friendship between people in love for twinking? ;)

The best, hasn't even queued yet. She sits, waiting for gucci hand bags, boots, etc.. All things Gucci, dripping in diamonds. The objective play, coupled with the epic gucci gear dripping with diamonds, will shake the bracket to the core. Guilds are already after her gucci alpha swag, as they miss pops watching her pass by. She loves her fans, and always keeps it positive.

PH

Well, I *am* gonna complain because it's only allies doing it. Horde aren't fielding them in anything like the numbers allies are. Levellers are going into BGs and not even realising that the reason they're being gy farmed all weekend is because of shitbirds like this:
upload_2019-5-19_15-54-44.png

Four of the scum in one BG. Zero Horde doing that.

I know "twinks have always twinked" and I'm all for that, but this isn't twinking, it's hacking. If you are getting your sense of self-respect from crap like the above...? You are really damaged. Do you take candy from babies too? And then admire your "skills" for it?

It's laughably pathetic. Learn to play and you won't need to hack, morons.

Well, I *am* gonna complain because it's only allies doing it. Horde aren't fielding them in anything like the numbers allies are. Levellers are going into BGs and not even realising that the reason they're being gy farmed all weekend is because of shitbirds like this:
View attachment 11629

I know "twinks have always twinked" and I'm all for that, but this isn't twinking, it's hacking. If you are getting your sense of self-respect from crap like the above...? You are really damaged. Do you take candy from babies too? And then admire your "skills" for it?

Imagine going that hard to be less impactful than aleathermoon

View attachment 11629

dont worry i have a horde mage lvl 29 im gearing up <3

Users who are viewing this thread