Best in Slot Repository

Glad to be of help!

F2P Cloak: Satchel Cloak or Lizardscale is probably BiS

I believe there was discussion of making a F2P version of this, but it make take some time to get that going. This thread alone has taken us a few weeks to craft.

Also, bump for Druid, Warlock, Warrior - After those 3 lists, I can build our finalized draft of this!

Parachute cloak for burst I imagine otherwise probably Sporid Cape.

I Agree with everything for outlaw set, just would do Ruffians Belt>Superior Belt of Quickblade

and I think Attack power enchant to gloves scales to 6 in battlegrounds while agility only goes to 5. Would have to check though
I'm using https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...Hsjw9Rs6uprLUykbHJE2wQy6s/edit#gid=1972445623 as a reference and so far it's never been wrong.

As for Ruffian Belt, I should add that as well to the list for those wanting to go full "Glass cannon".

Hm, i won about 100 bg's for last two weeks and don't have anyone.
They're just super uncommon, at least in comparison to the random enchantments with 2 primary stats. All of the crate items with just one of a primary stat are much more rare to come across

I was seeing blue adaptables drop as late as the last week of legion

Just looted [Feet of the Lynx] from the chest. but it's 24ilvl (7/7 agi+stam). How to get ilvl 28? I don't see them on AH tho.
...well, after some searching, i found that you can get 28ilvl from world/dungeon drop only. So does anybody know, what's the best place to farm them?

Last edited:
Just looted [Feet of the Lynx] from the chest. but it's 24ilvl (7/7 agi+stam). How to get ilvl 28? I don't see them on AH tho.
...well, after some searching, i found that you can get 28ilvl from world/dungeon drop only. So does anybody know, what's the best place to farm them?

Stockades probably

Anyone have a guide for BIS druid fc set?

Users who are viewing this thread