Best in Slot Repository

https://www.wowhead.com/item=720/brawler-gloves&bonus=3901
https://www.wowhead.com/item=12977/magefist-gloves&bonus=3901
These are the scaled versions fyi

From what I gather armor is quite important as a druid which is why leather is chosen über alles. If it is better than versa I dont know, maybe magefist is better than brawlers but pagan not better than scouting. Superior belt is probably better than gnomish when stacks start getting higher and you dont have the on use available anymore.

As for armor or versa value on a druid ask someone like @Chainz
Magefist are too good but honestly the only reason I'd take brawlers over that is because a scaled version of magefist hasn't even been confirmed to still drop, whereas I've witnessed 2 scaled brawlers dropping.

Magefist are too good but honestly the only reason I'd take brawlers over that is because a scaled version of magefist hasn't even been confirmed to still drop, whereas I've witnessed 2 scaled brawlers dropping.
It does drop tho cus' my friend bought the 20 version a week ago

So your friend buying this item has a direct correlation to when it was obtained? Not really sure where the logic is there. I'm not trying to be rude, but it's possible that this item was held onto by someone, and just randomly thrown on the AH. That's exactly why a lot of Black Widow Bands are being found, because it no longer drops from salvage crates unscaled.

So your friend buying this item has a direct correlation to when it was obtained? Not really sure where the logic is there. I'm not trying to be rude, but it's possible that this item was held onto by someone, and just randomly thrown on the AH. That's exactly why a lot of Black Widow Bands are being found, because it no longer drops from salvage crates unscaled.
How are u going to say it "might not" be obtainable just cus' it's rare?

I'm saying that no proof has been provided to it dropping after the prepatch by anyone. No screenshots, nothing. My post says nothing about it not being obtainable anymore.

It's entirely possible that it was held onto and sold now. The fact that there are so few of them out in the wild is highly suspect. There is a large leveling player base around this level range and even a large FTP player base and to my knowledge I have yet to see a ftp with them or darkweaves; especially more recently.

there is a large difference between the numbers 0 and 1. Something being an extremely rare drop and no longer dropping is night and day. I have gotten one from the ah as well, same with darkweave legs. Does this mean they still drop? Believe it or not people hold on to items for long periods of time and then sell them later. IF these items still drop how are there so few out there even with the large FTP player base? I don't believe I've even heard of a FTP getting either of those items (I could be wrong, but either way since the xpac hit I have heard or seen nothing).

What you said is like me saying "hey guys I got a haunted momento from the AH last week. It MIGHT still drop!" Stop being grouchy when people call you out when your comments add nothing constructive or useful and spread misinformation (intended or not). Remember, there is a large difference between the numbers 0 and 1, and as of right now there is a large amount of information pointing to it being 0.

Reactions: Dcm
Fragbelt finally got fixed, but i think it still workks for those who managed to learned northrend engineering in pre-patch.

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_092718_113029_LI.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_092718_113029_LI.jpg
    535.9 KB · Views: 219
I'm just picking wow back up for the first time in ages, last time I played heirlooms were for the most part always BiS. What changed? Noticed a lot of people so far using greens and blues over heirlooms in the majority of their slots.

I'm just picking wow back up for the first time in ages, last time I played heirlooms were for the most part always BiS. What changed? Noticed a lot of people so far using greens and blues over heirlooms in the majority of their slots.

Stat hikes etc. Heirloom are pretty much only bis where an enchant that binds the item makes the difference now.

Users who are viewing this thread