Awesome's Sigs

Hello could you plelaseeeee do me a signature also :3.

here is my armory link of my little tinker :3 Sàxxon @ Arthas - Game - World of Warcraft

I would like to background to include the corpses of the thousands of alliance skum i have slayed

sàxxon said:
id rather delete my twink

like button where r u!!!!!!!!

Heädströng said:
do you remember back say 2years ago when i funded you the rogue on warsong.. ill leave it at that

Yea I remember I never played it cause that guild and realm was inactive. I even revenue 4 or less moths almost got my agm. If i really wanted to I can be perfect besides 2nd shadowfang and Ellos but I rarely play. I would defiantly play if it's with other people.

no it wasn't so much that. when we were making the twink, i had given you AB, SF 3/3 wrangs etc all the BIS 12 ap boots... so on... then you asked me to level your proffs coz you were bored etc... when funding people, you expect them to put in as much time as you do...

Greetings Awesome.

If I may be so bold as to request a new signature please. As much as I love my current one, I am now Goblin so it feels a bit wrong masquerading as an Orc, even if the skin colour is the same!

Something along a similar line to what I already have but with a slight alteration. Put "Mymainfailed" along with "Arathor EU" and change the other wording to "Still Achieve Whoring..." with a twist of your own creative style as you see fit.

Armory Link: Mymainfailed - Arathor EU

I like that armory pose to be honest, would be ideal if you could incorporate that.

Regards.

Hey Bro i'd love one of me shooting "The common Cold" you can do something cool for that but nothing in particular use your imagination with that then have a bottle of Nyquil beside/behind me and include yourself in it Please Thanks

Nyquil-cheap said:
Hey Bro i'd love one of me shooting "The common Cold" you can do something cool for that but nothing in particular use your imagination with that then have a bottle of Nyquil beside/behind me and include yourself in it Please Thanks

Unless he knows you from outside of this forum, im guessing he wont make you a sig with your 1 post and minuscule amount of information.

Users who are viewing this thread