Awesome's Sigs

ah thats all good bud, was a last minute thing. if you're able to do it with its current gear set that'd be cool too, was just hoping to get matching season drake/gear

in regards to the tint/circle: whatever you think would look best. you're the artist here, i might as well be blind.

1920x1200-2-1-1-1.jpg

hey sanitarium, is this what you were looking for? i can blow up the image of your toon to make it a bit more similar to the one you linked

Sorry to be nag but I put in my request around 3 weeks ago and these guys are getting theirs done ASAP. My armory link is in pages before, just looking for something with Nelf emblem in background.

Hopefully ty

elytê said:
Sorry to be nag but I put in my request around 3 weeks ago and these guys are getting theirs done ASAP. My armory link is in pages before, just looking for something with Nelf emblem in background.

Hopefully ty

holy crap man, i am so sorry lol, must have forgotten! i am working on it atm

around, no1 can keep him down!

DesH tink i thot u said bi bi in prodigy group discussion?

on-topic: thanks Awesome, looks about right :)

Awesome, I have a request for you!

Alright, so I'd like the backround to be infront of horde tunnel.

3 characters(links will of course be provided) 1 infront of the other 2 behind on each side.

Cønfídent @ Arthas - Game - World of Warcraft (Druid FC, I'd like this one to be in the front holding the horde flag)

Snoôkie @ Arthas - Game - World of Warcraft (For this one I'd want her to be in a combat stance)

Ã￾cm @ Arthas - Game - World of Warcraft (And for this one, casting pose would be nice)

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/arthas/sínders/simple (He can be in the backround running around in his bunny suit if that's the set he logs out in. If not, then normal gear would be alright.)

For the last 2, it doesn't matter too much which side they're on. Thanks, and no hurry!

PS- Also, it would be nice if you can put <BRUSH UR KEYBOARD OFF> along the bottom.

Hey Awesome!

Can you make a sig of me patting my Riding Turtle's head while he's taking a fat dump on Reaper's corpse in front of the Horde graveyard? With a big plate of El Patio burritos steaming right next to him, and him holding a big box of Kleenex in his lifeless hand? Can you also have my Turtle playing the world's smallest violin, and maybe some text that says something like "Making Reaper whine like a little bitch at the campsite since 2011". And maybe even throw in the Kid from Two and a Half Men pissing blood on his face, while the Care Bears (dressed up like Navy Seals) hold hands and dance in a circle around him (the Kid) while they are all eating Oreo Cakesters? The Kid can have a little talk bubble that says something like "Where's your SS now, hooker?" Oh yah, and if you could have Sasha Obama kind of on her knees pulling down my Smelting Pants and licking her lips that would be awesome, too.

I honestly feel like I'm leaving something out.

If this is possible lemme know and I'll provide a link.

God Bless America.

guys and girls, sorry, but i'm taking a break from the whole twink scene for a while, and at the moment i can't deal with all these requests :p no guarantees on dates, but i will have your guys' sugs done in first come first serve fashion...sry bout this, ill be back soon!

LIke your new sig you made for yourself man!

Also sending some work your way from PMs... I'm gona try to do Rivs, but if you have time to do the others that would be great :D.

Users who are viewing this thread