Awesome's Sigs

Awesome

<The Awesome>
SO I FINALLY COME BACK TO TWINKINFO, and the first thing I am going to do... is make signatures because yolo.

Requirements:
  • Working armory link.
  • Details on what you want (do not say to do what I like, because I will photoshop a dick in your character's mouth and you will fucking use it).
  • Ability to use English.

Some of my work on photoshop (not all TI related)

aaww_zps0608aec8.png

aaww_zps074693b3.png

Untitled-1_zpsc8cf7fdc.gif

trapgod_zpsc27c6714.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love to have Courtney Loves face on my twink, Courtney Loves face.

It would just be too cool. And would be greatly appreciated. Please though, a nice picture of her. Not some fake crack head pic. hehee.

Çourtneylove @ Elune - Game - World of Warcraft

that's my char. I have BoAs but for some reason they aren't showing up. :p

edit: Oh and you can do whatever you'd like with the background.

it is done! lemme know what you think:

courtney_love_johnny_depp_saved_my_life-2-2-2-1-1.jpg

also did one without text:

courtney_love_johnny_depp_saved_my_life-2-2-2-1.jpg

i made the background transparent, if you wanted some sort of design lemme know

[IM G]http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm241/kokokok_2008/courtney_love_johnny_depp_saved_my_life-2-2-2-1.jpg[/IMG]

paste that instead of the URL, but do u see the space between the [IM and the G] ? remove that, then ur golden

threesets said:
can i get something like one of my toons heads as tiger woods (Thisguyblows @ Black Dragonflight - Game - World of Warcraft)

can he be hitting Idkhowtoheal @ Black Dragonflight - Game - World of Warcraft who has elin nordegren head

so basically can toon 1 have tiger woods head and toon 2 have his wife's head (elin nordegren) and have toon 1 hitting toon 2 w/ a golf club? if the golf club part isnt possible can u just use his weapon?

how about something less violent lol, i don't want to get in trouble for making something like that :p

let me PM one of the staff members, i'll let ya know if i am allowed to do it. i can do it, but i would like to remain on this site unbanned lol

Users who are viewing this thread