Awesome's Sigs

Testing sig......again

Omg wtb Help

You've got to upload it to something (ie- photobucket, tinypic, imageshack) and copy the IMG url and put it in your sig box.

Hope it helps.

Nyquil-cheap said:
Testing sig......again

Omg wtb Help

[IM G]http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm241/kokokok_2008/gam372-9-1.gif[/IMG]

Enter this into your signature box, but delete the space between the M and the G

Awesome, do u got time to make me a signature? it would be very kind of you incase you do so.

Anyway, here's my armory page incase u would like one for me :)

Vixxtrixx @ Magtheridon - Game - World of Warcraft

I would like you to make me a simple signature, with the name Vixx inside of the somewhere, and preferebly with moongoose on the weps (if that is possible) and some cool effects, be creative.

Anyway, ty beforehand incase you make one. I'll be greatful forever.

PS: If you'd like you can put ur name inside of there :)

-Must ask nicely.

Will you please make me a sweet sig

-You need to provide an armory link that works. Scaredgear @ Lightbringer - Game - World of Warcraft

-Provide details on color/image of the background, wording / type, added pictures.

Can you make it like a spontanious thing full of vibirant color's

Also can you put "Scaredgear US-Lightbringer Centered" And also my Raid Experience

Let me know: If you would like a signature like this- Pure Awesomness

Hey Awesome, are you working on my sig atm? I think I can recall awhile ago you telling me it was almost done.

Just wanted to check in.

I'm guessing the mispell is ur? If it's not too much of a hassle, then a redo would be fantastic. :)

Users who are viewing this thread