Awesome's Sigs

Once again, mine isn't done sry to be a nag but it seems like everyone's getting done cept mine. :p

hey man, i dont know how to describe it, but your name says it all, your sigs are awesome! i would be more than happy if you would make me one

Armory link : Iolmyface @ Aerie Peak - Game - World of Warcraft

I think it would be really cool if its in hq and there's alot of colors and maybe me casting thunderstorm, try to keep that in minds but i give you free hands!

tyvm

love, Iolmyface

I already psoted but i'll repost

-Must ask nicely. Will you please make me a sweet sig and dude look I even used your format

-You need to provide an armory link that works. Scaredgear @ Lightbringer - Game - World of Warcraft

-Provide details on color/image of the background, wording / type, added pictures.

Can you make it like a spontanious thing full of vibirant color's

Also can you put "Scaredgear US-Lightbringer Crit happens" Crit happens is the guild i'm in

P.s. Can you put in the T11 shoulders on my paladin because those ZA ones do not match my other epics

Let me know:

If you would like a signature like this- Scaredgear's future signature =D

Can't work on it right now, very sorry...Sigs will be coming out eventually, now isn't a good time. This is the first time I have been on the comp in a week, sorry for the inconvenience guys and girls.

Users who are viewing this thread