Any Questions? Ask Them Here! Get your 3 posts!

So I am looking to get into the 29 bracket. What are the best servers for big numbers of twinks on ally and horde side. Also which faction has more twinks (Who needs new members more)?

Bleeding Hollow has a lot of twinks. <Departure Lounge> [H] on Dragonmaw is pretty active. If by Twinks, you mean 29s; I'd say horde typically fields more 29s. However depending on luck and when you queue that can flip.

Haha I finally got on! I'm an oldy from Veng looking to get back into 19s. I've been hearing Bleeding Hollow is the hotspot for the community. Is this correct?

dunno if this qquestion should be here but how do i make my signatures links take up less space?

Hey guys..getting my posts with a question..

I'm interested in making an arcane mage glass-cannon glass-cannon in the 20-29 bracket. I looked at the armoury list and couldn't find an arcane in there, anyone care to link me a good one? And is haste the way to go? For info I'll me playing with my mates a s.hunter and x (probably prot war or a tank class) in bgs.

My main is a 100lock so I don't want to make a lock twink, and I have an old rogue twink I think I can recover from that bracket. The other class I wanted to mess about with is an elem sham which on paper seems strong and fun but I'm reading they are terrible?

dunno if this qquestion should be here but how do i make my signatures links take up less space?

You type out a bit of text that you like such as "Mocha" and then highlight the text and THEN you click the blue globe with the link image above and paste in the URL link.

Then you're all done. After you paste in the link and hit okay, you can then rehilight the text and then change its color to whichever you want. Naturally, links display as blue when you're typing a post but then when you submit it, it will become a golden text color. Such as this.

Hey guys..getting my posts with a question..

I'm interested in making an arcane mage glass-cannon glass-cannon in the 20-29 bracket. I looked at the armoury list and couldn't find an arcane in there, anyone care to link me a good one? And is haste the way to go? For info I'll me playing with my mates a s.hunter and x (probably prot war or a tank class) in bgs.

My main is a 100lock so I don't want to make a lock twink, and I have an old rogue twink I think I can recover from that bracket. The other class I wanted to mess about with is an elem sham which on paper seems strong and fun but I'm reading they are terrible?

This question is very specific to the 20-29 community which is something I have not been a part of in many years.

If I were to take my knowledge from 19s and imply it on 29s, my guess would be to stack int and haste. However, just to be safe I'd suggest getting in tight with the 20-29 section and asking credible people in that sub community.

Re: Any Questions? Ask Them Here! Get your 10 posts!

Hi I'm from Stockholms University and I'm conducting a study on why people enjoy to play world of warcraft with the experience turned off.
I have designed a Survey that I would love for the people of this forum to answer. Would it be possible for me or some renowned person on this forum to post it here so I get as many responses as possible?

Re: Any Questions? Ask Them Here! Get your 10 posts!

is the queue time for lvl 19 bracket different on different servers?

Users who are viewing this thread