Any Questions? Ask Them Here! Get your 3 posts!

Re: Any Questions? Ask Them Here! Get your 10 posts!

Hey I would love to get posts out about a new twink guild were starting on Arthas, I was hoping you could give me any tips about how I can recruit with this site and how we can maybe get in touch with some other twink guilds to start playing some games with. Thanks,

-UncleJ

<Uncle Jerrys Twink Bus> Arthas

Is there any set peak-hours // queue times for the EU 10-19 bracket? I saw a post named "que at 18:00". Is that the regular time? I have been in queue for quite some time during midday, and nothing popped. Am I unlucky, or is it just around 18:00 the bracket really starts? I have no btag // real ID twink buddies, so I can't get a head-count on whenever a game has popped etc. Thanks in advance.

Hey TI!

I'm new to twinking and are currently working on making a 19 twink.

I was wondering which realms, if any, are the best to be on when it comes to twinking? ( I'm on EU )

I don't know if people still answer questions posted to here but how can a low level twink go about getting the arena master trinket or the defending champion trinket? I have attempted to get a chest for the past 2 days and not only do I never see them even spawn but there are about 7 level 100s flying around the arena at all times.

There are many methods to get the AGM.
You can hire a higher level toon to protect you.
You can can log in and get you twelve(12) required trinkets at off times. At 3:00 am and 5:00am during the week.
You can realm hop to dead servers and just hope for the best.

Since you are starting from scratch, in order to get the heirloom you will need to collect 12 arena masters. Once you have collected all of those you can turn those in for an Arena Grand Master and the achievement. And then you can finally loot your heirloom.
In conclusion, for the defending trinket, you will need to have looted the arena chest at least 13 times on the same character and have turned the other 12 trinkets for the AGM. You MUST have accomplished the AGM achievement on the character that you are trying to get the heirloom with.

/cheers

With Legion's class changes as seen on Wowhead, what do TI veterans think will be the new meta (fotm) classes for F2P bracket?

Man we have some theoretical class changes being publicized right now, but we simply have 0 clue of the impact of the math behind specs / classes / numbers outputs.

We won't know until late beta really imo.

I'll just draw this out, seeing as I need 10 posts. I'll use this first one to introduce myself. I'm Treelapse, an alli f2p feral druid from Sargeras. I'm also Manahead, a horde f2p ret paladin from Illidan.

I was wondering which servers have the most active f2p communities when it comes to both factions. I've noticed semi pre-mades and would like to be where the action is!

I was wondering which servers have the most active f2p communities when it comes to both factions. I've noticed semi pre-mades and would like to be where the action is!

Aerie Peak. Bleeding Hollow.

Anyone using the F2P addon ever get spammed with the "x is not currently playing." spam? Was wondering about a solution to that. It eventually forces me to turn off the addon.

Just clear out the player list in-game and relog. You can also shutdown the game and edit the f2p addon lua file containing the player names.

Quick question regarding MM hunters for the 80-89 pvp bracket .

What trinkets would be considered best to run with?

Where do babies come from?!
J/K...sorry, but post reqs.

Users who are viewing this thread