Any Questions? Ask Them Here! Get your 3 posts!

Mocha

Legendary
Hey guys. As many of you are aware, you need to raise your post count in order to do some certain things here on TI. Why not do so by asking any and all questions you have here in this thread? They can be specific questions regarding brackets/servers etc, or site-wide things as well. Myself along with others will give you the best answers we can along the way!

I really hope you guys take the opportunity to be constructive and friendly on this site! A great place to start would be right here with some constructive questions!

If you guys need anything else feel free to inbox me!

Cheers,
~~Mocha~~

re: Any Questions? Ask Them Here! Get your 10 posts!

Good idea! :)

I want to know, is there a Skype thing for all the F2Ps out there kind of like how there is a ventrilo? I cannot get Vent, but I want to be able to voice chat. Is there a Skype, or can we get one started?

Hello all,was wondering how much time is needed from the moment i make a post till it is actually posted after being approved by the TI staff ?

do i need 10 or 25 posts to make threads on the forums

What are basic things you should focus on when planning on making a twink? (mainly for everyone) willing to hear opinions

What are basic things you should focus on when planning on making a twink? (mainly for everyone) willing to hear opinions

Building a twink is as fun as playing it, and both aspects are important.

First, you should decide what sets you want to build. I.E. max spell power, max stam, max resilience, max crit, max hit, balanced stat healing, balanced stat dps, balanced stat with hit for dueling.

Then using wowhead or thottbot (same database diff UI) or whatever your choice of resource is, set your gear search to your level and make lists of the gear you need to aquire. This allows you to make your own choices, rather than just copying someone else's "BiS" sets, and will help you avoid decisions you might regret later regarding what quest rewards you choose.
If faction changing, make sure to get ALL items you might want for ANY set, including moggs.

Think out your proffs as well, farming your own mats can be more rewarding than paying triple value in AH for everything or ending up stuck. Having alts with alchemy, enchanting, herbalism, skinning, mining, tailoring, blacksmithing or whatever you might need proves valuable whilst twinking. A fully bagged alt with its own guild bank is perfect for stacking mats for this and future twinks.

Although some idiots frown on consumable use, because they equate it with lack of skill, combining actual skill with proper and timely consumables is the mark of a true twink, whether it be bandages, bombs, mana pots, whatever, if you farmed your own there is no reason not to use them when they are applicable.

Even if you build a perfectly geared twink, and even if your main is that class and you think you are good, you still are going to suck compared to someone who is used to playing within the limitations of the skills available at that twinking level. Start working on your movement and timing skills by dueling other twinks and higher level players. Find anyone better than you, and duel them. Ask questions and be respectful, you might actually learn something.

Finally, play objectively. Don't farm. Be a team. Throw the nubs a bubble or a heal or a cc. Don't expect or play for praise. Don't care whether people respect you. They will either notice that you are always in the right place at the right time or they won't. They will respect you or they won't. Twinking is cliquey. Most of the epeen strokers actually aren't very good.

Hey there, a few days I made a post to introduce myself but that post never showed up, so I made another one the day after because I thought I was doing something wrong, but the same thing happened. So am I doing something wrong? :p Or does it take a while the post a thread?
Joggs

how come I cant post it keeps saying a moderator needs to approve my posts

Only correction... If you feel like farming do your thing, you bought your game do what you want. Haha but while in game make sure farming doesnt blind your judgement of each bg trust me you will have hard games make sure to be a team player at that point trust me. When I ran with 3 man's healing 20s and thats how I started. People realized its just my play style . Be yourself. Help anyone who helps you, you might need them later. What goes around comes around. So be prepared if you do decide to farm... Trust me on that.

Last edited by a moderator:

Id like to sell my druid.... and seeing as how i cannot post a new thread, anymore seeing as how there is a new 25 post requirement, i was wondering if someone could make a thread for me. If you haven't seen hit yet, here is a link Hivpositive @ Durotan - Community - World of Warcraft she has is best in the world along with a transmogged staff and unobtainable gear.

How can i set my avatar?
Look at the links on the top right of the page. Go to Settings > http://www.twinkinfo.com/forums/profile.php?do=editavatar .
The maximum size of your custom image is 120 by 120 pixels or 195.3 KB (whichever is smaller).

I want to know, is there a Skype thing for all the F2Ps out there kind of like how there is a ventrilo? I cannot get Vent, but I want to be able to voice chat. Is there a Skype, or can we get one started?
There is no Skype chat for all F2Ps, that would be huge! There's an arena chat for Aerie Peak you could get in, and there are quite a few people I'm friends with I have on Skype, some who play WoW with me in larger group chats for playing together. If you are in a community I'd suggest to your friends that you all could make accounts and set up a chat. :)

Hello all,was wondering how much time is needed from the moment i make a post till it is actually posted after being approved by the TI staff ?
This is quite possibly not an intended feature and it's also pretty hard for moderators to see which posts need to be validated. We're discussing the problems this causes, as moderators are not always online and the wait time is unpredictable. I hope for a quick solution. :)

do i need 10 or 25 posts to make threads on the forums
You should only need ten, but there's a possible problem with the new user Usergroup. We're checking on it.

Hey there, a few days I made a post to introduce myself but that post never showed up, so I made another one the day after because I thought I was doing something wrong, but the same thing happened. So am I doing something wrong? :p Or does it take a while the post a thread?
Joggs
and
how come I cant post it keeps saying a moderator needs to approve my posts
See my above reply to Bestasky. :)

Hello twinkinfo community, i hope you're well.
Asked some questions in f2p Q&A thread, but got no answer, so i thought I will post em here too.
Question nr 1. What f2p's can spend gold on? Because I've stacked some eternium thread and I'm not sure
what to buy and if the gold is worth collecting.
Question nr 2. Anyone knows if I can get banned by exploiting the DK bug? I am very interested in acquiring the
Argent Crusader title, but don't wanna risk.
Hope for response and gl with your questions,
Yours,
Crystalpall

Hello twinkinfo community, i hope you're well.
Asked some questions in f2p Q&A thread, but got no answer, so i thought I will post em here too.
Question nr 1. What f2p's can spend gold on? Because I've stacked some eternium thread and I'm not sure
what to buy and if the gold is worth collecting.
Question nr 2. Anyone knows if I can get banned by exploiting the DK bug? I am very interested in acquiring the
Argent Crusader title, but don't wanna risk.
Hope for response and gl with your questions,
Yours,
Crystalpall

Must have gotten buried in the other thread. :(
1. Pets, Halaani Whisky, health and mana potions, scrolls, fireworks and toys. :) More info:
F2P guide to reaching Halaa without P2P help
On Pet Farming
How to deal with your 10G gold limit.

2. It's quite new, and no-one reported getting banned yet, so we don't know. I don't think they'll bother, but you'll have to decide yourself whether the risk and the grind are worth it. :)

Thanks, the threads were just perfectly what i was looking for! Also, as for the new-being of DK bug, I've seen some people on deathchargers in WSG, and I might finally give it a try, have gaming night with friends at 21st, then the farming will not be so hard :) Anyways, thanks A LOT cuz i started to lose hope of getting an answer. Will try to help others too, just saw that I came here and only beg for answers :D time for a change.
Yours,
Crystalpall

What bracket would you recommend for someone who doesn't has that much xp with the game but who wants to experience the older content aswel as pvp (arena's in general).
Joggs

What bracket would you recommend for someone who doesn't has that much xp with the game but who wants to experience the older content aswel as pvp (arena's in general).
Joggs
The 20-24 bracket is completely filled with people new to the game, it's a great place to try out new things. 70s could also be good (for arenas and raiding etc), but I don't think they have nearly as much activity.

i have a pally and rogue on a F2P account. what do i have to do to get some decent gear so i don't keep getting beat up? is it really gonna take months for me to get enough honor to get geared properly?

HEY wassup guys, most of you probably do not know me, i play a variety of twinks in the 19 bracket, most notably minitonka, also zeti, and zettie, and zety, but lately i have been playing my newly created pally lvl 24 twink named tonka, 24 bracket is fun but very odd, many lvl 20 ftp chars, my question is since i am new to 24's is there a reference site you can recommend for gear choices for 24's i have looked at many chars in the brackets and have gotten some good ideas, but not sure if the gear is granfathered or not. also i am interested in vent possibilities for the lvl 24's on rare occasions when my young daughter would not be nearby to overhear the language frequently used in game :) sometimes by myself haha , i have made a F.C. set consisting of highest hp gear i can find and current hp in this gear is 3354, what is a good target to shoot for there? getting the agm is nearly impossible for me as i have no guild willing to back me up to get it, and my very very very many attempts to get agm alone have led to numerous crushing deaths by achievement hunting lvl 90's who feel the agm is such an awesome achieve they just simply have to get it:(. well any help you guys can supply in ways of info is greatly appreciated and feel free to inspect me in game i am on frequently. BTW old age does not equate to good grammar sadly and punctuation awww who needs it. i am fairly lucid usually but in game i cannot type or chew bubble gum and walk maybe that is due to old age as well. mocha i like you, you are a fierce competitor and i respect that, i play to win but get disgruntled at times and apologize for any off color remarks or disparaging remarks i may have made in the past directed at the horde or players in general. thanks for your time , see you all in game.

Users who are viewing this thread