Any Questions? Ask Them Here! Get your 3 posts!

How are battlegrounds formed now as a function of server composition?

Are all NA servers clumped together or is by region/timezone? Can I make a 19/29 twink on any server?

Thanks

How are battlegrounds formed now as a function of server composition?

Are all NA servers clumped together or is by region/timezone? Can I make a 19/29 twink on any server?

Thanks

US is separated from EU obviously, but there are no battlegroup restrictions within said regions.

You can make a 19 or whatever level twink you desire on any realm in the game and still be able to play with fellow twinkers.

The only downside to not being on a populated twinking server, would be that you don't see other twinks in ORG and you can't join their guilds. That is unless, you were on a connected realm with them (for example, Akama, Dragonmaw and Mug'Thol are merged severs and there are 0 disadvantages towards being on one of the 3 realms.)

A resource can be found here:

Connected Realms - Update 8/20 - World of Warcraft

You can make a 19 or whatever level twink you desire on any realm in the game and still be able to play with fellow twinkers.

Is that the case? I have several twinks on my old original server, which is a PvP server, and when I'm on that server (Stonemaul) I never see other server names that I recognize. I do think battlegroups are still in effect, am I wrong?

Is that the case? I have several twinks on my old original server, which is a PvP server, and when I'm on that server (Stonemaul) I never see other server names that I recognize. I do think battlegroups are still in effect, am I wrong?
There are no battlegroups. Just connected realms. You can queue up on Stonemaul and you're playing with the entire US servers pool of players :)

There are no battlegroups. Just connected realms. You can queue up on Stonemaul and you're playing with the entire US servers pool of players :)

Are you sure about this? I believe it still tries to group via battlegroup first and if not enough goes region-wide.

No, it shouldn't be. You need to post 3 times before you can create a thread (it's a anti-spam feature) but otherwise you should be able to access it.

I just checked that account and it's not locked in any way.

Did you forget your password or the email it was registered on?

Yes! The email really boggles me I think I've had the same email for like 8 years. I tried getting ahold of an admin about it the other night and didn't receive a response

Yes! The email really boggles me I think I've had the same email for like 8 years. I tried getting ahold of an admin about it the other night and didn't receive a response

PM me what email you're using. I'll send a password reset. Maybe you'll be able to access it then.

i am working on my first twink, she is lvl 13 right now. should i go with a 19 or 24 ? Panda Horde Hunter

Re: Any Questions? Ask Them Here! Get your 10 posts!

we use a program called raidcall to chat its great and free.

Users who are viewing this thread