Any Questions? Ask Them Here! Get your 3 posts!

re: Any Questions? Ask Them Here! Get your 10 posts!

Your pictures is insane aswell.. wtf :eek:
Thank you! :eek: I like taking weird screenshots for some reason. ^^

And yay sticky, good idea. :)

Greetings,

Re the lvl 20-24 bracket

I've got an f2p lvl 20 hunter that is approaching bis, but the Horde 24's are more than challenging. I'm thinking of re-opening my paid acct (which has a level 85 Mage) and creating a lvl 24 twink to aid all the f2p 20s that are getting creamed. I prefer the ranged classes and am thinking of sticking with a Hunter, but could also go Mage.

Wanted to get feedback/advice before proceeding. Which is recommended, Hunter or Mage? Or is there another class that would be preferred and/or needed in this pvp bracket for Alliance?

Thanks for getting back to me.

Read up on 5.2 and you will find that resubbing will be quite useless if ur only aim is to play 24.

Goesid, I read a couple of articles, but nothing that explains your comment. Please elaborate.

Thanks!

24s will no longer have 4 levels over f2p and wont be able to roll over f2ps in the same way as before. Yes, 24s will still have the enchants and gnomergan gear but it is those 4 levels that has been annoying. That is why I wouldnt recommend resubbing just for 24. If you are going to play different brackets aswell then GL to you

What do you think is the strongest class in the 19 twink bracket?

hi, i'm looking for shadowfang (eu). i have some items to trade. willing to transfer.

Alakir (Horde)

Band of Purification | 1
Blackwater Cutlass | 4
Boahn's Fang | 1
Bronze Band of Force | 3
Darkweave Breeches | 3
Deviate Scale Belt | 2
Face Smasher | 1
Feet of the Lynx | 2
Firebane Cloak | 1
Foreman's Leggings | 2
Gloves of the Fang | 1
Keller's Girdle | 1
Night Watch Shortsword | 1
Petrified Shinbone | 4
Prospector Axe | 1
Rakzur Club | 2
Razor's Edge | 2
Redbeard Crest | 3
Ring of Defense | 1
Runescale Girdle | 1
Searing Blade | 1
Serpent's Kiss | 2
Silver-Linked Footguards | 2
Skeletal Club | 1
Spidersill Drape | 1
Starsight Tunic | 1
Thorbia's Gauntlets | 2

Gorgonnash (Horde)

Blackwater Cutlass | 6
Black Malice | 2
Blood Ring | 1
Bronze Band of Force | 2
Demon Ring | 1
Foreman's Gloves | 1
Foreman's Leggings | 1
Gloves of the Fang | 2
Ironpatch Blade | 1
Keller's Girdle | 1
Magefist Gloves | 1
Mindthrust Bracers | 1
Petrified Shinbone | 2
Prospector Axe | 1
Runescale Girdle | 1
Skycaller | 1
Starsight Tunic | 1
Witching Stave | 1

I don't know if this is the right place to ask this but I wanted to ask how the buying selling account transactions work. Is there a way to pay by cash...? Sorry, I'm not very knowledgable in these matters...

I don't know if this is the right place to ask this but I wanted to ask how the buying selling account transactions work. Is there a way to pay by cash...? Sorry, I'm not very knowledgable in these matters...
Buying and selling accounts is against Blizzard's terms and in several cases lead to permanently banned accounts and no way for refunds from another.

Person A is the seller, person B is the buyer.

Person B creates a new account with the same last name as person A.

Person B pays the money to upgrade that trial account all the way to a MOP account.

Person B pays money electronically through Pay Pal to person A for character + 25 dollar tip for transfer fee.

Person A transfers character to the NEW ACCOUNT for 25 dollars.

Now if person B wants that character on their normal account to avoid paying an additional 15 dollars a month, to be able to use cross account mounts/acheivements, and be able to mail BOAs etc that person then needs to basically change his legal name from the account name on account B to his real life name.

This requires documentation such as a driver's license and proof that your name was ____(person A's last name) and that through marriage or a legal name change you are becoming your normal name.

This is basically how it's done. Although all of this is illegal and creating a fake ID is extremely risky. If you make anything to resemble a United States Driver's License you are forging legal documents which can be anywhere from no action to 5 years in prison with a 75,000 dollar fee in extreme conditions such as being an illegal alien and using a fake ID to show citizenship.

I don't recommend buying accounts simply because then the seller could claim to be hacked, claim to not receive your payment, or possibly get that account permabanned etc. All of which mean you have lost your money, you do not have this account and the worst part is there is no way to change that since all exchanges of in game items or characters for real money are against Blizzard's terms in the first place.

If you feel so inclined to proceed in buying/selling accounts, go for it. I have sold a few toons because either way I would get my payment and I would not really care what happens to that other account (whether it gets banned or whatnot).

Edited: nvm i just found that world pvp is awesome! killing people of the same level ofc is thrilling and exciting!

Artimanhas.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hello! My question is:

What (if any) PVE encounters can twinks do that 90s cannot due to crazy stat scaling?

I imagine this only applies to 80s in MOP BOE gear. Example: I saw a video of an 80 mage killing Sarth + 3D 25, and most 90s can't do that. I know the paladin mastery buff allowed paladins to do some current raids but think it was fixed. I've made a DK with about 4 of the MOP BOEs, and I'm just wondering if there's stuff I can do now at 80 that I won't be able to solo at 85 or 90, or if there'd be a better class to twink.

Thanks!

Since this seem to be a question regarding the 80 bracket you can ask [MENTION=772]Aelobin[/MENTION]

Are there any active shadow priests in the 19 bracket? Would be great to chat with one, I'm planning on returning to Wow and my sp-twink. I've tried to search the forum, but I can't find any posts about it.

Are there any active shadow priests in the 19 bracket? Would be great to chat with one, I'm planning on returning to Wow and my sp-twink. I've tried to search the forum, but I can't find any posts about it.
I am fairly confident that most 19 priests are taking advantage of healing at the moment. I would suggest giving it a shot or at least entering a game unspecced so you can try out shadow in games that already have at least one healer.

on my 16 disc priest I was easily topping damage with just boas and a few bis items but I had always wondered what my damage would have been as shadow :)

Hi there.....2 questions?

What is the best twink bracket to do rated BG???
Is there any PvP twink guild???

Penìcìllìn @ Draenor - Community - World of Warcraft [MENTION=1036]Penicillin[/MENTION] dunno how much he plays 19 atm but he has played shadow since mop but as Mocha stated they arent that good atm

Hi there.....2 questions?

What is the best twink bracket to do rated BG???
Is there any PvP twink guild???
I believe 70s can have decent rbgs if you become a well known community member, but I believe 85 and 90 are most active out of the three and therefore you'll find it easier to be successful at either of those levels.

Penìcìllìn @ Draenor - Community - World of Warcraft Penicillin dunno how much he plays 19 atm but he has played shadow since mop but as Mocha stated they arent that good atm

I logged on TI after some time and saw this remark in my inbox, hence my response.

I don't play wow very much all together right now (that can always change though). If this person still wants a chat, I am always open to communicating.

P.s. I have played sp at several levels.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hello I'm new to the twink info community but I have been a twink for some time now you might all ready know me from childstory since transfer in accounts the name was forced to be changed to childstorys same guy ready to get back to healing as a shaman and if anyone needs a healer I'm able to use real I'd-24 shaman healer since 4.1

Oh and when do I become able to start making my own forums.

Users who are viewing this thread