Any Questions? Ask Them Here! Get your 3 posts!

I wonder if there are is a specific time everyone at lvl 19 does queue up for BG? Because I never get into one

Yes, there are mostly specific times to queue up for BG and you should only queue up for WSG. For the queue times there are special threats for EU and US

Gesendet von meinem HTC One mit Tapatalk

Does anyone know if there is any 19 twink guild for Alliance - Outland?
Or any 70 twink guild for Horde - Tarren Mill?

Hey guys, I know this website pretty well except for posting mechanics. I am trying to make a post for my new twink guild recruitment and I don't know how to put a picture in the thread without it being somewhat of a link. I want it to be a banner at the top of the page but I can't seem to figure it out.

Re: Any Questions? Ask Them Here! Get your 10 posts!

I was filling out the gg nineteen application and it asked if I had added my battle tag to the twink network thread. What does that mean?

I was filling out the gg nineteen application and it asked if I had added my battle tag to the twink network thread. What does that mean?

There is a thread at the top of the 19 bracket forum list, called like battle network thread, you simply add your btag so the community can add you.

Hey i have a few questions about twinking in general.

Is it best to play alliance or horde? I noticed that most of the BiS characters in the armory forums are horde + the parts of the 19 tournament i saw there were only horde players.

How is the faction balance in general in twinking US?

Is Bleeding Hollow US the best realm to chose for twinking? Noticed the GG19 thing is on BH so i figured that's where it's at.

thanks

I have a few questions...

what's the most active twink bracket? And what BG's can they play?

In the 10-19 and 20-29 Brackets, which classes have BIS gear that DOESN'T include ridiculous expensive items like shadowfang?

What servers/guilds are most active for the brackets?

Is there someone from 10-19 or 20-29 that can jump in skype with me?

Hi sorry to post again but I have another question. I noticed that there are diffrent badges underneath everyones user picture. Badges such as "veteran, member, donator, awesome, etc." how do you acquire these?

I would like to know if you guys have classes, that you find unfun to twink.
I was looking through the talent calculator, and noticed some classes have pretty much no abilities on certain levels (Shadow Priest at lvl 19 for example)
Which classes are really not fun to play in 19/29 even though you like playing them on higher levels?

Are there any guilds that are active regularly with old players? Like BC old. lol

I think it's so that 'n00bs' won't ask and spam questions on many posts as soon as they join, so that way they are a little more forced to search around to make sure there aren't too many multiposts of the same questions & problems..

I don't know if people still answer questions posted to here but how can a low level twink go about getting the arena master trinket or the defending champion trinket? I have attempted to get a chest for the past 2 days and not only do I never see them even spawn but there are about 7 level 100s flying around the arena at all times.

Best server to join on europe, where i can find many twinks to duel ? perferable low levels 19-29 or 60, thanks in advance

I don't know if people still answer questions posted to here but how can a low level twink go about getting the arena master trinket or the defending champion trinket? I have attempted to get a chest for the past 2 days and not only do I never see them even spawn but there are about 7 level 100s flying around the arena at all times.

Let 10 level 100 friends help you.

I was wondering if the username "Vegeta" is inactive by any chance, that way i'm not rocking a hashtag :p if not its all gucci

Users who are viewing this thread