Any Questions? Ask Them Here! Get your 3 posts!

19 bracket. What are the differences between class rankings for WSG and arena?

I don't particularly care about running the best WSG class but I'm interested in making the best arena twink. I play all 11 classes at 100 so I'm ok with anything.

So i haven't played in a while and wanted to make a F2P feral druid twink. Looked at some guides, but some of the items are outdated or unattainable. Any more recent guides or just general gear i should be looking for with this expansion?

So i haven't played in a while and wanted to make a F2P feral druid twink. Looked at some guides, but some of the items are outdated or unattainable. Any more recent guides or just general gear i should be looking for with this expansion?

Best bet is to probably look at armory threads.

I play on EU, but apperantly the biggest twink community is on US. Is there an easy way to switch between the two regions?

19 bracket

Can anyone help me identify the "next best" glove options for a boomkin & resto FC behind Woodworking Gloves? The scaling that occurs with some items in arenas makes it hard to rank my options, especially the random greens that aren't included in the scaling thread.

It needs to be BOE so I can put glove reinforcements on it, of course.

19 bracket

Can anyone help me identify the "next best" glove options for a boomkin & resto FC behind Woodworking Gloves? The scaling that occurs with some items in arenas makes it hard to rank my options, especially the random greens that aren't included in the scaling thread.

It needs to be BOE so I can put glove reinforcements on it, of course.

I would guess Magefist Gloves - Item - World of Warcraft

19 bracket

Is there a difference between 1 Int and 1 spellpower for casters/healers?

(Boomkin, Disc, and Resto Sham in particular.)

Re: Any Questions? Ask Them Here! Get your 10 posts!

Alright, im fairly new to this forum and i'm wondering if anyone is even twinking lvl 60, 60 only i prefer a whole guild on EU so i don't have to waste time leveling a new one and if so what server are you playing on/they.

Hi there, i've managed to recover my old vanilla account that i used to twink on and i'm wondering if you guys could give me some advice. They are all on other accounts so my question is if any of them have any gear thats actually worth me paying the £20 to transfer to my main account instead of starting a new twink. Here are the armories:
Toxilee @ Aszune - Community - World of Warcraft
Terizor @ Aszune - Community - World of Warcraft
Cyan @ Ahn'Qiraj - Community - World of Warcraft

Hunter still has 2h equiped, so probably has whatever the bis bow was back then lol.

Thanks!!

Are there any fomula could calculate equipment power after equipment level change in battlefield?
Are there any U69 armory for battlefield?

hello i have a question, why all lvl 29 use the Glowing Lizardscale Cloak (22 il,4armor, 5agility, 2 stamina) if Wolfmaster Cape (21il, 4 armor, 5 agility, 3 stamina)
has better stats for less il. Is there something i dont know about this?

I got a question ! i see many lvl 20 free to play twink in bg lvl 20-29. I had some 29's on horde aegwynn and some on Archimonde alliance. But i was thinking stop my subscription. So i made lvl 20's twinks! my question is : Will i be able to still play my lvl 20's and under once my subscription get off ????

Users who are viewing this thread