Any Questions? Ask Them Here! Get your 3 posts!

Re: Any Questions? Ask Them Here! Get your 10 posts!

How to C++? jk I know

NavicatSQL or HeidiSQL - what do you preffer?

Do you play any other games than WoW?

What's the average time a twink private server has been online?

How many twinks are there in the world?

hello, double AGM's.....how does this work? would u need to swap 1 out for the other? ty in advance for any replies/ advice. need 5 more for my double....

Does The STV Fishing event for luckyfishing, if one from another realm get the fish? will i be able to get it too? is there more than one fish each event?

If by "luckyfishing" you mean Lucky Fishing Hat, then yes. If someone else fishes it up first, then you can still get it. You need to fish up a single Keefer's Angelfish and hand it in as a quest to a goblin in Booty Bay.

If you meant the 1st, 2nd and 3rd place prizes, then there can only be one of each per realm. For that you need 40 Speckled Tastyfish. Sometimes you might see a guy from another realm on your CRZ get it. That won't affect your own server. That's a bit confusing at times. :eek:

hello, double AGM's.....how does this work? would u need to swap 1 out for the other? ty in advance for any replies/ advice. need 5 more for my double....

AGM isn't unique-equip, so you can equip both at the same time and won't have to switch.

The stamina bonus is added but the "Use" buff shares CD. So, you'll get the stamina of both at all times but you can only use the shield buff once every 15 minutes. You cannot use the buff twice every 15 minutes but only once. Switching trinkets to active buff twice isn't possible (or doesn't work), if that's what you meant.

Hello!
I used to have a 19 twink back when i played in tbc. Im on Argent dawn EU!
Recently started playing again and i have nothing to do when i wait for raids.
So here's the questions:

Im considering making a 24 twink since it seems to be the most active low level bracket..?
Do you turn the exp off or how does it actually work? I heard that if you turn it off you are matched with only locked exp chars..?
some dude told me that you turn the exp on then que, then turn it off and enters.. how does it work?

Excuse my english! Thanks for the help! peace

ty Broken................yes...i did think or hoped that u could get a double shield over lap! Doh........still stam buff is good.again ty. an by the way congrats on making moderator!!

Hello!
I used to have a 19 twink back when i played in tbc. Im on Argent dawn EU!
Recently started playing again and i have nothing to do when i wait for raids.
So here's the questions:

Im considering making a 24 twink since it seems to be the most active low level bracket..?
Do you turn the exp off or how does it actually work? I heard that if you turn it off you are matched with only locked exp chars..?
some dude told me that you turn the exp on then que, then turn it off and enters.. how does it work?

Excuse my english! Thanks for the help! peace

If you want to play a 24, you just have to lock your Xp (or turn it off) and keep it that way. You can lock your Xp for 10 Gold at either Behsten (Alliance) or Slahtz (Horde).

When you lock your Xp, you're put against other people who've also locked their Xp. Similarly, if your Xp isn't locked then you're pitted against others with unlocked Xp. The twink population in 20-24 bracket is huge since Lvl 20 f2p's are also considered Xp-locked. Hence, there's BG's going on 24 / 7.

In other brackets, where the twink populations are relatively smaller, people may unlock their Xp to enter BG's against other unlocked players. Mainly because there aren't enough twinks to start BG's with locked Xp's, so they play those instead. Maybe that's what your friend may have been referring to.

24's doesn't have any problem with lack of twinks, though. You should just keep it locked at all times.

ty for a great site first of all. i was wondering i have several toons /twinks and the server im on is not active for it .is there a server or group i can go to ? also is there anyspecific areas for lvl 15 lvl 19 20s and 39 ty for all input if any ,the twig

ty for a great site first of all. i was wondering i have several toons /twinks and the server im on is not active for it .is there a server or group i can go to ? also is there anyspecific areas for lvl 15 lvl 19 20s and 39 ty for all input if any ,the twig

Honestly the closest thing for a "Hub" for twinks at these levels is Bleeding Hollow.

You don't really need to transfer any more honestly! Group queuing xream etc.

I would say for level 15 message the user [MENTION=1945]CIHC[/MENTION] as he is having a blast at 15 right now. For level 19 stay on your own realm for now in my opinion and network well enough to be a part of the community. There isn't much point in spending 25 dollars to transfer. For now just find out the best gear by armorying characters from the guild Skill Ratio on Bleeding Hollow Horde. When you are geared you won't have a problem being included in 19s.

As for 20s there are trials and level 20-24 twinks on nearly every server. I would say the same thing that I said for level 19 should apply here too. Not much point for transferring but still get to know people on here in those communities.

39s are a little bit more exclusive I feel like. I know [MENTION=7986]Livingforce[/MENTION] is very big on 39s and a few other users. I'd say contact him about 39s.

Best of luck!

ty alot ,my rogue and hunter are bis all but shadowfang of course . i will go with your advice ty again . also just dam brilliant video the scroll target thing is just geniuos the twig is impressed ive been playing since 09 and my main is got almost everything in game that is obtainable exalted with all but 4 factions and insane title etc. 585 pets 199 mounts any many rare and gf items in alt guild so if you ever need anything let me know i have alot on stormrage and illadin and stormscale soon to be bleeding hollow ,and balnazar,again ty for you info and knowledge.

hey another simple question is stendels wedding band anygodd for lvl 19 or is there a better ring that is obtainable now and im currently going for boa ring i have 2 wedding bands ty for your time good sir the twig

good ideas seems there is alot of good peeps on this site ty all for your help info and welcoming i sent several friend request anyone needing anything please dont hessitate to ask im always on and will help anyway i can

Last edited by a moderator:

ty living i will be in contact very soon i just need to figure out what i want to move and what i need to do with few things but if you need anything im on stormrage real id # is green#1492 anyone is welcome to add me on bt id ty

ive found the best thing is to enjoy the toon and its talents and build on it also now days boa gear seems to be very staple now ,as for the gear needed moca , is very knoweledgable and several others on this site are as close to pro if not pro on this issue .messikammen is also very good at this isuue .

must have 10 post to do so and you are seen just alot of pages so it may take a bit for anyone to send a reply but it will be seen and attended too also welcome to twinkinfo as i am new here too anything you need please ask ill do what i can to help anytime ,the twig

Users who are viewing this thread