*America's Next Powerhouse Guild? (with descriptions)*

The Next Powerhouse?

• Total voters
As long as you play warrior for them, they definitely will! :p
not with pro warriors like clap, ko and tien, i just cant keep up

I did the list alphabetically - was kinda anxious to finish by the time I got down to TC. There, adding you two in.

Edit: you took me off realid? ;[

And yes Kaloth, it is always the unexpected that makes these threads worth making ;p
ahh yes, i deleted my whole real id mid rage after being gy farmed for a full day. Next time im on ill re add ya :)

As much as i wanted to be offended i was too busy laughing my ass off at the Cherry Limeaid summary, Enjoi's quit 19's till MoP and is playing 24's. I'd love to try and get the guild moving again but i dispise drama and if i've learned anything from our guild its that drama's the only way to get a guild rolling.

Geno needs to boot each and every putrid WT nematode from his guild, then he will be able to achieve his true destiny stoop of thy throne.

Quoting one of the most epic posts I've ever seen on TI. This is 'Ore grammar' at its finest.

You told me if I got Mayhem active we'll stop queues foreva tho ;D

In all seriousness I've seen the same activity between Mayhem and LS

LS has been running 5 man groups just about every day for several games. The only people I've seen from Mayhem is you and some undead priest (forgot the name).

LS FTW is still active btw. Personally I've been playing my main a lot but were growing in activity.

i dont think people notice ls all to much as whenever we play against them it feels like a below average puG

: )

Users who are viewing this thread