*America's Next Powerhouse Guild? (with descriptions)*

The Next Powerhouse?

• Total voters
Ore displays the traits of a battered wife, repeatedly coming back to my rough embrace in <Take Care> :)

Tushe with the sig Dory, what can i say i'm a sukka for ppl groveling at my feet <3. i assure you i'd rather use Mozzy's videos as instructional guides, than endure that sht stain of a guild

Last edited by a moderator:
Cherry Limeade was a stepping stone for the core individuals involved.
Pestilence can be considered an enhanced copy of Cherry Limeade, with a guild level of 25 and 7 tabs from what we had before, really gives us a lot to play with. Yes, Pestilence is 19 dedicated only, not some casual guild/twinks.

With core players such as Snapbacks (Thugstep), Cadens, Hbuns, Aiding, Slathz, Wrekingnerdz and more, we've really put together some solid players for future constructive group queues and more. We're not public really, nor really care to be at the moment.

Oh! and i'm sure you've noticed we don't have our glorious two speed potters with us. They are both doing their own thing right now, so they can be considered out for the count until further notice. :p

Catch you in the gulch, you Sneaky bastard.

I see.

So no more speed potting, eh?

I guess not?
Those two were actually the only two that used them pretty often, I myself use them on situational occasions.

Can't say they won't be used at all, but I can say it will be so minimal you'll barely notice. :p

With core players such as Snapbacks (Thugstep), Cadens, Hbuns, Aiding, Slathz, Wrekingnerdz and more, we've really put together some solid players for future constructive group queues and more. We're not public really, nor really care to be at the moment

so a bunch of nobodies Cadnes <3 br and Hbs alt....sounds promising

put them up dory they got my vote!

so a bunch of nobodies Cadnes <3 br and Hbs alt....sounds promising

put them up dory they got my vote!

Lol, ok?
Never asked for anyone's opinion. I never made any claims anyway, shoo.
Jumping the gun and starting shit was never cool, move along Ko.

They're a bunch of "nobodies" yet their on that list right now, lol. Classic attempt Ko, really. :)

OT: So is Kaloth single or?

Back on topic: Why does it matter that Grindin my gearz has WT alts? Haven't other guilds used wt alts in premades in the past or were going to? Correct me if I'm wrong.

doesnt matter WT will still stomp any guild :)

You bitches aint got shit on RT we the greatest mane you got nothin on us we be wreckin all day errday
Ya just my unbiased opinion :))

...the post was meant to be vague and confusing and has nothing to do with me what so ever. So I'm not sure why you are so stuck on it.

Moving on.
IDK why you are so offended I was merely saying what I thought your post was saying >.>

Users who are viewing this thread