AMA

Back to the thread topic...Lil, you gonna square up against lebronz? Or has that happen already?
Beat him half geared like 7-3. Maybe 6-4. Was a fun hype up but the actual fights felt like a let down.--LIL......DAMN RIGHT IT WAS A LET DOWN.... WARGAME WHERE ITS AT!!!!!!!
[doublepost=1525579118,1525579036][/doublepost]
I LIKE THE CONFIDENCE

you should consider a career as being a hype man

Uhh ohhh would you explain this a little more?? :D
Simply that in cata most people from quel'thalas were very bad players however eventually they started to get better and build a community. Hopefully the same will be true for some levelers who enjoy the bracket.
Why did you choose to main hunter?
I was tired of being obliterated by them on my rogue so I fought fire with fire (literally, explosive shot, haha get it?). At first I felt bad about killing the nonhunts because I only wanted an even playing advantage against all the other hunts but then I started getting better and feeling that I wasn't winning solely because I was a hunt but that I could be better.

Overall I've stuck to SV throughout because I like their playstyle. They are a field general and if played well can alter a whole game without even doing damage. Looking forward to what bfa brings (back) to hunters.
i’m saying that unbiasedly because lil hates my gy farming, pocket healing, premade running guts.
I have never seen those 3 names that liked your post before in my life... I don't hate you either, I don't even know your main tbh. Are you melds from shandris or am I getting you and rapido confused?
what ethnicity are you?
Good question. I think I have part French and Italian but mostly English. Not completely sure.
Shit when did I post on this thread. I don't remember
Thu at approximately midnight, while drinking apparently.
LIL......DAMN RIGHT IT WAS A LET
well, does your toaster work good enough yet to handle an actual wargame?

Simply that in cata most people from quel'thalas were very bad players however eventually they started to get better and build a community. Hopefully the same will be true for some levelers who enjoy the bracket.

I was tired of being obliterated by them on my rogue so I fought fire with fire (literally, explosive shot, haha get it?). At first I felt bad about killing the nonhunts because I only wanted an even playing advantage against all the other hunts but then I started getting better and feeling that I wasn't winning solely because I was a hunt but that I could be better.

Overall I've stuck to SV throughout because I like their playstyle. They are a field general and if played well can alter a whole game without even doing damage. Looking forward to what bfa brings (back) to hunters.

I have never seen those 3 names that liked your post before in my life... I don't hate you either, I don't even know your main tbh. Are you melds from shandris or am I getting you and rapido confused?

Good question. I think I have part French and Italian but mostly English. Not completely sure.

Thu at approximately midnight, while drinking apparently.
well, does your toaster work good enough yet to handle an actual wargame?

i am most definitely melds and most definitely not rapido, melds was my first f2p but not really my main, i netted about 3 xpacs with my f2p shaman on bwl, so i’d consider that to be my main.

Last edited:
post a selfie

Reactions: Vet

Users who are viewing this thread