AMA

Of course it is. You asked why it's so easy to beat me though and that's the only time you can beat me is when your team has more FOTM. That's why I also mentioned in a 1v1, fair fight, that everyone knows who'd win.

If you can't win in an even FoTM match up your bad. Shows I got the better awareness, positioning and better impact that gives my team the edge over yours. I whooped ur ass so hard that I made you main druid for a few weeks. And believe me ur gameplay was 100x more dogshit on it

If you can't win in an even FoTM match up your bad. Shows I got the better awareness, positioning and better impact that gives my team the edge over yours. I whooped ur ass so hard that I made you main druid for a few weeks. And believe me ur gameplay was 100x more dogshit on it
Are you ok relax
[doublepost=1525322620,1525322438][/doublepost]Your drunk it’s ok

Reactions: Fry
What is your favorite class to play as besides hunter?

What expansion do you think had the highest skill cap for 20s?

What are your feelings on the new(ish) changes to 20s? (Heirloom tab, Mount tab, Stat Scaling, Less abilities, Merge with levelers, etc.)

Did you ever make a toon on Aerie Peak? Horde or Alliance?

What do you think killed(or is killing) level 20 activity?

Do you remember our 1v1 on my rogue :p ?
I don't exactly remember one in particular but I do remember facing you in bgs. I probably remember rogues more than any other class because a well played rogue can really stop most of what I'm trying to do

What is your favorite class to play as besides hunter?
It would have to be rogue. The playstyle is more about control and that is something I like about hunter in regards to their field control.

What expansion do you think had the highest skill cap for 20s?
I won't forget cata for the memories and sheer amount of people but I think mop brought the best pvp experience for 20s. Wod was very fun and competitive too but relied heavily on organized games and not pugs.

What are your feelings on the new(ish) changes to 20s? (Heirloom tab, Mount tab, Stat Scaling, Less abilities, Merge with levelers, etc.)
heirloom tab made me STOP wanting to make new toons. I used to enjoy the grind of getting bis now I can be bis or close to it in 1 day.
Mount tab made me stop caring about mounts since every low level can just flaunt their high level mount. My dmf bear or swiftstrider or fossil mount used to mean something to 20s, now they're nothing.
Stat scaling was amazing since it closed the gap in levels for this bracket. If done correctly it could be the best thing for pvp. However ilv scaling is the worst thing for pvp.
Lack of abilities and levelers in bgs I don't mind too much. It makes the competitiveness slightly worse but gives more bad people the opportunity to learn quickly or improve. I honestly see the levelers similar to the QT people from cata, they formed their own community and is now home to some of the better players in the bracket. Hopefully these levelers will have the same outcome after time.

Did you ever make a toon on Aerie Peak? Horde or Alliance?
Yes, didn't enjoy it. Had one in cata and one sorta in mop. I kept my identity hidden and was never "accepted" into the cliques so came back on lil and killed them in bgs :)

What do you think killed(or is killing) level 20 activity?
ilv crap. If they revert this in bfa and keep scaling without screwing anything else up I think twinking might make a comeback. Also the lack of leadership in what community we have left isn't helping. Each xpac we've seen major "leader" after major leader leave with few replacements.

hows the weather in florida atm?
bipolar like normal. Thu was death and felt like 100. Fri was overcast and had showers on and off for most of the day. Today is windy and overcast with no showers in sight. Tomorrow will probably be either hail or 95% humidity.

Last edited:
Back to the thread topic...Lil, you gonna square up against lebronz? Or has that happen already?
Beat him half geared like 7-3. Maybe 6-4. Was a fun hype up but the actual fights felt like a let down.--LIL......DAMN RIGHT IT WAS A LET DOWN.... WARGAME WHERE ITS AT!!!!!!!
[doublepost=1525579118,1525579036][/doublepost]
Of course it is. You asked why it's so easy to beat me though and that's the only time you can beat me is when your team has more FOTM. That's why I also mentioned in a 1v1, fair fight, that everyone knows who'd win.
I LIKE THE CONFIDENCE

Users who are viewing this thread