US Whose the saltiest?

Whose the saltiest?

• Total voters
vet :'v
upload_2017-10-19_10-5-30.png

Reactions: Vet
Those damn AP premades though! Swear 24 hordies everywhere.. lol

I was just too competitive back then for my own good. Now I know 90% of the people that play aren't good so I just don't care enough

that's because most of the people who were decent back then have quit by now

dunno who you are but there's a reason you have 32 posts and 16 likes

DAMN SON, GOT EM WITH THAT HEAT

Those damn AP premades though! Swear 24 hordies everywhere.. lol

I was just too competitive back then for my own good. Now I know 90% of the people that play aren't good so I just don't care enough

i think we were all a litle too competitive for our own good back then. :)

everyone in the poll is kind :)
some people have insulted me but at the end of the day thats just their ego talking, not their true self
deep down inside they are kind, many people might not even feel this way because their to neurotic and not even aware that they are
always remember this world is full of positive energy :^) no one is really bad, its just their ego and neurotic concioussness
let go of everything and enjoy life guys
shut the fuck up

Who ever humanoids voted me as saltiest....don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you're looking for a 1v1 survival fight , I can tell you I don't have the skill but what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a 1v1 career. Skills that make me a nightmare for fiens like you. If you let my name go now from this thread , that will be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will spawn trap you and I will kill you.

I AM THE MOST UN SALTIEST PLAYER YOU WILL EVER MEET..... I SWEAR WHEN I FIND THOSE 2 PEOPLE...IMA DROO FUCK*^& BOMBS when i see them! EXPOSE YOURSELF... WHOS SAID IT!!!! YALL GOT 1 DAY TO TELL ME.... IF NOT I ILL HUNT U DOWN. 100 ON MY WRIST 80 ON MY WRIST... IM DROSE.. DONT FORGET THAT.

Users who are viewing this thread