AMA

I'll just leave this here.
xpoff ladder.png

Have a nice day.

View attachment 7359
Have a nice day.
Not really sure what that’s suppose to prove and it’s kind of weird people took those serious. But yeah grats on topping it as 29 MM I wouldn’t be amazed if an autis could do it lol

Anyways the title goes all the way back from catac to legion
Not some 29 wod twink who rolls fotm to beat 20s

literally 0 good players queued those retard arenas, picture taking 546 videos of you hitting a kid with cerebral palsy with a 20 ft stick

on topic lil did you play the one of those ying/yang rogues in like cata or something or is my memory just trash

-Why did you pick "lil+something" as your first toon's name?

-Who has influenced you the most as a player?

-What's your top 5 of people who have contributed the most to twinking at lvl 20?

-What made you change your views and transition to 'veteran' after being such a loud voice in the whole "f2p vs p2p" drama that surrounded our community for years?

-Do you regret anything (attitude, rants, actions) from your past-self on this site? What made you change?

-What was your favorite patch and why?

-What's your best quality as a hunter and as a player in general?

-Top 5 of players you would not play with

-What's your favorite WoW item and why.

-How do you deal with the numerous haters you have acquired over your "WoW carrier"?

-What's the guide or thread that you wrote that makes you feel the most proud or that you feel that impacted the most? If it's a guide, would you update it for next expansion?

-Why won't you play horde with me?

-Ten wants to know if I'll still grill till you're ill.

Edit: Who's your favorite alliance priest healer?? ;) ;) ;)

Yikes, sorry for my english, I swear I tried.

Last edited:
Not really sure what that’s suppose to prove and it’s kind of weird people took those serious. But yeah grats on topping it as 29 MM I wouldn’t be amazed if an autis could do it lol

Anyways the title goes all the way back from catac to legion
Not some 29 wod twink who rolls fotm to beat 20s
Lol the salt bro. If an "autis" could do it, then saddle up. All talk and no walk. I'll keep my eye on the ladder, solid chance you'll come up with a piss poor excuse to dodge...but hey an "autis" could do it lol.

I thought original poonfist and fx were pretty cool
I agree. Sun bros que the ladder as well. Some people rather bash and run their lip rather than que up. All good though. It's just a game.

Lol the salt bro. If an "autis" could do it, then saddle up. All talk and no walk. I'll keep my eye on the ladder, solid chance you'll come up with a piss poor excuse to dodge...but hey an "autis" could do it lol.
Yeah sorry that was a mean comment
But as Phron mentioned there really were pretty much zero good players who qued it lol
But even you gotta admit 29 mm was fotm for arenas with their cc and over all playstyle, not to mention the he advantage over 20 players
Anyways if your really want to impress me climb endgame ladder but if you really expect me to prove myself we could have 3v3 on 29s

Don’t let all that derail you from my initial statement, I didn’t mean to put you down lol you just came in and posted somethig that was @Miles away from comming close to what they were battling for

literally 0 good players queued those retard arenas, picture taking 546 videos of you hitting a kid with cerebral palsy with a 20 ft stick

on topic lil did you play the one of those ying/yang rogues in like cata or something or is my memory just trash
You make one :mad: I have a thousand questions for you.

Yeah sorry that was a mean comment
But as Phron mentioned there really were pretty much zero good players who qued it lol
But even you gotta admit 29 mm was fotm for arenas with their cc and over all playstyle, not to mention the he advantage over 20 players
Anyways if your really want to impress me climb endgame ladder but if you really expect me to prove myself we could have 3v3 on 29s

Don’t let all that derail you from my initial statement, I didn’t mean to put you down lol you just came in and posted somethig that was @Miles away from comming close to what they were battling for
Lol all good man. I wasn't trying to put a turd in the punch bowl but I guess I did. Anywho, I wasn't posting to try and impress by any means. Though people like to hate and throw salt over something they either tried and failed or haven't tried at all. Is what it is.

Back to the thread topic...Lil, you gonna square up against lebronz? Or has that happen already?

what's your instagram?

What was the honest emotion you felt when goohd claimed the title you felt you had more percentage ownership over?
What title? Only thing I can think of is that humorous hunt thread that I think Lebronz won.
View attachment 7359
Have a nice day.
Was this in legion or when they first made it? I honestly haven't ever followed the arena ladder very much. I think pugging in arenas shows about as much skill as pugging against levelers. That W/L ratio is impressive though.
bra size?
A
Yes :) That was myself and DJpallyd when we got bored. She funded my original P2P account and got me into f2ptwinking. We were such noobs just trying to double 1 shot people with that death ray baha. One of the more fun times I've had tbh
-Why did you pick "lil+something" as your first toon's name?
My first toon in WoW was an Orc hunt named Guna back in BC on Tanaris. School made me forget that account though. My first twink toon was lillrouge that I made as a joke of lil red riding hood because I wanted that helm. I stuck with it making a lill(class) shortly after.
-Who has influenced you the most as a player?
I would say Lofi. His F2P rankings thread really brought out my competitive nature and I still believe was one of the best threads in the history of F2P twinking.
-What's your top 5 of people who have contributed the most to twinking at lvl 20?
Lofi
Yindi? (F2P twink founder)
Rhae
Crystal
Yde
Myself as a close 6th?
-What made you change your views and transition to 'veteran' after being such a loud voice in the whole "f2p vs p2p" drama that surrounded our community for years?
Realizing few 24s and then 29s cared at all about anybody elses gameplay that they ruined so I decided to make the best of my gameplay.
-Do you regret anything (attitude, rants, actions) from your past-self on this site? What made you change?
No. I was passionate to a fault. If my passion (as well as many others passion) was still fully in this game I'm sure I'd be the same now. I got better at ignoring the trolls
-What was your favorite patch and why?
I don't ever remember patches very well for their numbers. More-so what happened in the patches. I really enjoyed where hunters were shortly after MoP came out and they rebuffed serpent sting/explosive shot. Was a happy middle for me and a lot of the hunts went healer/war so I stood out more.
-What's your best quality as a hunter and as a player in general?
Hunter I'd think is my awareness of my targets. General I'd think is being clutch or right place at right time or definitely thinking one step ahead of most opponents.
-Top 5 of players you would not play with
Oh jeez haha putting me on the spot... Duo, Trialkiller, paradot, multiboxer from cata, Albino

-What's your favorite WoW item and why.
It would have to be my sea turtle.. Just the amount of time spent fishing in northrend back when I was fully invested in twinking.
-How do you deal with the numerous haters you have acquired over your "WoW carrier"?
I generally send them to the GY. If they are a "hater" because of my gameplay then oh well, eventually it'll make them better. If it's because of my forum personality then oh well, that's me.
-What's the guide or thread that you wrote that makes you feel the most proud or that you feel that impacted the most? If it's a guide, would you update it for next expansion?
Without a doubt Bigdip and my F2P hunter guide. I've had at minimum 100 people whisper me or PM me telling me how much it helped them become better which really made me proud to help pass on my experience. It was one of the most in depth and thorough guides made imo in a time where the F2P section was plentiful. No I won't update it.
-Why won't you play horde with me?
Don't want to play any other toons for pugs tbh. 10v10 maybe but pugs is solely for lil
-Ten wants to know if I'll still grill till you're ill.
Disappointed in him for not including lil in there.. If I wasn't so zen I'd have been sent ten with some hen when he went to the den
Edit: Who's your favorite alliance priest healer?? ;) ;) ;)
You then closely followed by Izac
Are you an SJW?
A what?
Why haven't you participated in any organized 10v10s?
I have plenty of times... Have Bunz/Living added for whenever they need a hunt. In 20s I didn't when they were happening because of working 50-55 hours a week and having like 3FPS unfortunately.
Why is it so easy to beat you in bgs?
Typically because you have a team full of FOTM. In a 1v1 though all 18 other people in the bg would know who would win

Back to the thread topic...Lil, you gonna square up against lebronz? Or has that happen already?
Beat him half geared like 7-3. Maybe 6-4. Was a fun hype up but the actual fights felt like a let down.

what's your instagram?
Have never made one tbh.

Last edited:
What title? Only thing I can think of is that humorous hunt thread that I think Lebronz won.

Litteraly the title of ghoods thread “r1 f2p hunter cataclysm through legion”
The whole reason you expected to see your name

Enough talk out of you two, settle it
I’ll throw in one month of game time as prize

Users who are viewing this thread