Alliance VS Horde

Alliance having the advantage is a truth! Surely you can outgear some alliance toons but the MAJORITY of the horde due to eyepatch will not. Most people are just too lazy on Horde to get LFH therefore will always use goggles. One character doesn't make a game but the MAJORITY does. Alliance players on average have 1100-1300 hp while horde has 800-1100hp. It's a notable difference.

Read that again verh. Your personly gear doesn't mean everyone has it.

All so pessimistic. ^^

The AP community can be salvaged, some people can be encouraged to camp less or not at all, Horde can be pointed into the direction of TI and better gear and minor gear imbalances in a free game can be ignored. Every Alliance or Horde toon has a person behind them, those people have good and bad days, so there's no need to blame / curse at / quit AP / TI / your faction / the other faction.

Peace. :)

(Also Swagpouch and I bugged some people tonight about the camping thing and I think AP premades still do not camp very often and also will rarely do it, in the future. ^^ No-one can enforce it, only suggest it of course.)

Can you please ask Youakim to stop flaming me?

I don't hate anyone on here, I nothing them. I really lack the passion. You rub people the wrong way because you care too much about what everyone thinks, sometimes you phrase things in a way that it's hard to gauge what you even mean, and you double/triple post way too often. You run things into the ground and you drag these little pity parties from topic to topic and sometimes give people the feeling that you're harassing them.

Not trying to put you down or anything, trying to help. That's just how I see you from my point of view, but again, I don't hate you, I nothing you. I could really care less.

I don't hate anyone on here, I nothing them. I really lack the passion. You rub people the wrong way because you care too much about what everyone thinks, sometimes you phrase things in a way that it's hard to gauge what you even mean, and you double/triple post way too often. You run things into the ground and you drag these little pity parties from topic to topic and sometimes give people the feeling that you're harassing them.

Not trying to put you down or anything, trying to help. That's just how I see you from my point of view, but again, I don't hate you, I nothing you. I could really care less.

^
Okie dokie

Well, but laziness isn't a faction disadvantage, it's a people disadvantage.

EDIT: There's an option to edit posts. :)

bildschirmfoto20120611u.png

bildschirmfoto20120611u.png

EDIT 2:
Ban hammer?
Hmm, not sure about this, hard to do with basically hear-say.
Also hard to agree on an Code of Conduct for a community that anyone can join. Who has the right to decide what is acceptable? Others will think differently to you or me about farming, /spit spamming etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahh thank you all for an entertaing read while I'm working ..... getting paid to read this made it even more enjoyable ..... PS alliance can have eyepatch all they want ...... I'll take undead anyday

Despite the skillpatch, I feel that Horde have an equal opportunity to 1v1 an Alliance character.

I rolled Alliance because it is the faction that I started when I first played WoW.

The gear balance is kind of off, but overall, if you remove hunters from the entire game for just one round, both factions have a 50% chance to beat the opposite faction, using the average skill levels (A few baddies, a few averages, a few good players, and a few middle farmers)

Though it is obvious that the Alliance has more gear options.

The real alliance gear advantage is Stylish Black Shirt - Item - World of Warcraft horde just lack the stylish options alliance have and resort to whinging. Interesting, in EU, where inate style is a counter point to the US, it's not such a problem.

In all seriousness though, if the EU F2Ps have a balanced bracket and the US doesn't, the difference is the people that tend to play one faction exclusively. If you looked at the sea turtles caught, originally it was only alliance that had them. Horde players tend to be lazy. Why gear up your character and learn to play it when you can simply complain?

I usually play Alliance, but I may roll Horde on Aerie Peak for the sake of low queues and friends.

If anyone's interested in talking about F2P or anything related, add me on Skype. I plan to make a sufficient amount of videos for F2P.

Skywallx @ Skype

EU F2Ps have a balanced bracket

Results are somewhat balanced, because the best players play horde, there are more horde healers (thus making possible to win againts teams of 8 hunters without healers), and even thought most 24s suck, the few that doesnt, are usually horde.

Since the gear is near balanced then why are horde queues instant while alliance queues are 15min long?
Oh god.

Simple: People like to crutch. Most OP class crutches on Eyepatch. They even get Aluwynn Legguards for free with it.

1 sole reason: Hunter get the best gear and are the easiest to gear on Alliance.

I've usually played Alliance in WoW, but I've spent some time as Horde as well. I guess overall I prefer Alliance, though

Humans have always had the best Racials, by far, though EMFH is pretty useless pre double AGM for this particular bracket. Alliance has better gear options, though, due to the Stockades quest, and a couple of Alliance only quests in Blackfathom Deeps (A couple of them are shared in BFD, however). The Stockades Head does make a big difference, though, especially considering that 90% of 20s are Hunters

So Alliance is clearly better than the Horde, but I do have a second Hunter on the Horde, for the instant queues

Oh god.

Simple: People like to crutch. Most OP class crutches on Eyepatch. They even get Aluwynn Legguards for free with it.

1 sole reason: Hunter get the best gear and are the easiest to gear on Alliance.

... and are easiest to faceroll with

Users who are viewing this thread