Alliance VS Horde

Trash horde can be just as good (bad) as that huntard. Sure, they will have to use something other than riot stick, but everything else is obtainable.

Thought this was Alliance VS Horde, not a place for the elitists to congregate and talk crap about players they don't even know, lol.

Thought this was Alliance VS Horde, not a place for the elitists to congregate and talk crap about players they don't even know, lol.

It is. My point is that many idiots play alliance just as they do horde. Many play both. The problem is US specific, and is not about gear.

To everyone that was at the AGM this morning at 3am, that was by far amazing. 0 85's and all 20's. Well there was one really irritating 29 or something which killed me twice (and allowed them to get agm), but it was sick blowing people up with Noxal. Nice to see him again. Way to much fun. Almost looted it a couple times, a split second would have helped.

Sorry Noxal for targeting you a couple times and not allowing you to get the trinket. Things get crazy and I just attack the person that is looting haha.
=(

Not sure who ended up getting it but gratz. It was well fought.

here you go my friend.Mines even more epic though

here is another one

now see-both sides have many huntards

That's.. the exact point I was making with my post. Read. You're the second person to assume I was saying that Alliance have more hunters than horde, which means not only did you not read, you read less than the person who made the same mistake previous to you. /golfclap

Farming is the same on both sides, Hunters are the same on both sides.

/thread

Last edited by a moderator:
Not much. Just getting camped by the most respectful AP Horde.

16kovag.jpg

D:

I know several. They might not have participated, dunno, but I guess I'll only enter a BG with them again once we've agreed on what we will all enjoy playing like. :(

16 mins left and novak just returned the flag.. looks like theyre capping imo. nothing wrong with holding you in the gy as they cap third
We killed their FC and they capped with 10 min left.
getting farmed?Youll get over it in a day.You still had some choices instead of resing
1)AFK
2) dont res

you CHOSE to get farmed

That's not the point. AP is supposed to be respectful and whatnot. But when an AP leader isn't in, this is what they do.

We killed their FC and they capped with 10 min left.

That's not the point. AP is supposed to be respectful and whatnot. But when an AP leader isn't in, this is what they do.

There are no "AP leaders" lol. You people hold AP players to such a high standard that these things shock you and it's sad. AP is capable of having trashy players just like any other server.

I agree with inoobupro. Afk out, Don't res. Play on a different toon until deserter's gone, or do professions. Just don't do the original thing and bitch about it on here lol.

You can't tell people not to farm just like you can't tell people to play objectively, people do what they want. AP's just going downhill as of lately. Not insulting AP players, becuase AP players feel the same way, there's evidence of this in another topic.

There are no "AP leaders" lol. You people hold AP players to such a high standard that these things shock you and it's sad. AP is capable of having trashy players just like any other server.

I agree with inoobupro. Afk out, Don't res. Play on a different toon until deserter's gone, or do professions. Just don't do the original thing and bitch about it on here lol.

You can't tell people not to farm just like you can't tell people to play objectively, people do what they want. AP's just going downhill as of lately. Not insulting AP players, becuase AP players feel the same way, there's evidence of this in another topic.

Would AP Alumni Be better? No one is obviously getting the point. I don't hold anyone to high standards. Just because 90% of people on AP are awful. You are looking at this the wrong way. This is an Alliance Vs Horde thread right? I just said Getting camped by Respectful Ap horde, And everyone takes it out of proportion.

I'm also talking about back in the day when AP was shunned for camping GY. And now they do. It's new to me seeing AP camp, considering no one would allow it 3-4 months ago.

Its something that came along with the massive influx of people that I and most of my friends dont like at all. AP has definitely gone downhill, but theres really nothing that can be done about it and complaining wont do a single thing.

You people just fail to see it. Dignified headmaster charge>grand staff of Jordan. They both offer 42 spell power. Grand staff has 11 stam while headmaster charge has 10+8 intellect. Alliance has a advantage over horde. Seriously just go horde and check the casters to see how much has BOA staffs. It's truely a minority; many people reroll before they get it. When your looking at alliance then every caster has Riot Stick or he/she is a 500 character who don't know what dungeons are. Garrosh's Pardon is easy to get but somehow alot of Horde casters don't have it. The caster gear is pretty even. Alliance has the advantage as a caster untill the Horde caster gets something like GSOJ or DHMC. The rest is just Alliance domination. The agility legguards quest you get from Blackfathom as Alliance and Eyepatch pretty much destroys a decent Horde character. Defend all you want but I'm still going to argue.

This thread just needs to be closed, no good will come of it. Not OP's fault though.

reported thread for closure

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread