Alliance VS Horde

You know those people when you say stuff to them like 15 times but they still like, go around the question.

Im like dude, who the fuck gave birth to you?

/facedesk

GO TROLL ELSEWHERE! They said GSOJ is better than head master charge. You REALLY deserve to get banned for that post!

You people just fail to see it. Dignified headmaster charge>grand staff of Jordan. They both offer 42 spell power. Grand staff has 11 stam while headmaster charge has 10+8 intellect. Alliance has a advantage over horde. Seriously just go horde and check the casters to see how much has BOA staffs. It's truely a minority; many people reroll before they get it. When your looking at alliance then every caster has Riot Stick or he/she is a 500 character who don't know what dungeons are. Garrosh's Pardon is easy to get but somehow alot of Horde casters don't have it. The caster gear is pretty even. Alliance has the advantage as a caster untill the Horde caster gets something like GSOJ or DHMC. The rest is just Alliance domination. The agility legguards quest you get from Blackfathom as Alliance and Eyepatch pretty much destroys a decent Horde character. Defend all you want but I'm still going to argue.

So you saying Alliance has the advantage until horde gears? o.0

/facedesk

GO TROLL ELSEWHERE! They said GSOJ is better than head master charge. You REALLY deserve to get banned for that post!

This post makes me lactate with joy. We need to stop worrying about AP being filled with trash and start worry about the forums being filled with trash.

Are you calling me a Troll when I'm on your side?

I don't pick sides, Sir.

I never said Alliance or Horde were OP/better in this topic and I never argued about gear choices in this topic, but you have the general forum populations reading skills to thank for that. If I had to pick sides it would be between the sensible and ignorant, I'd pick the sensible. You're being ignorant.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't pick sides, Sir.

I never said Alliance or Horde were OP/better in this topic and I never argued about gear choices in this topic, but you have the general forum populations reading skills to thank for that. If I had to pick sides it would be between the sensible and ignorant, I'd pick the sensible. You're being ignorant.

I guess I just suck at trying to argue for this topic........

There's nothing to argue, the point is that there is no point. How many times do you think this discussion's been had? Lol.

Alliance are trying to say they have no advantage and it's my job to prove them wrong. I guess you have a point so this thread will probally get closed for flame.

Alliance are trying to say they have no advantage and it's my job to prove them wrong. I guess you have a point so this thread will probally get closed for flame.

If you had been paying attention to this thread you would see that someone who plays both said, and i agree, that alliane has the agil advantage, horde has the caster advantage and the mail melee gear is more or less equal.

If you had been paying attention to this thread you would see that someone who plays both said, and i agree, that alliane has the agil advantage, horde has the caster advantage and the mail melee gear is more or less equal.

ANY non caster dps can use the eyepatch. The only thing close to it the LFH and how many hordies do you see have it?

Alliance has a huge leather user advantage. The main class used in this bracket is a hunter, which is a leather user. I have yet to see Alliance with 3 or less hunters.

I'm not even going to quote him because this pretty much goes for everyone.

If it's "your job" to "prove ANYBODY wrong" over a videogame, you seriously need to go outside and take in some nature.

Last edited by a moderator:
ANY non caster dps can use the eyepatch. The only thing close to it the LFH and how many hordies do you see have it?
chardev 9 alliance war
chardev 9 horde war

chardev 9 alliance ret
chardev 9 horde ret

There's your melee BiS.

Again, alliance has better agil gear, horde has better caster gear, and the melee gear is roughly the same.

All so pessimistic. ^^

The AP community can be salvaged, some people can be encouraged to camp less or not at all, Horde can be pointed into the direction of TI and better gear and minor gear imbalances in a free game can be ignored. Every Alliance or Horde toon has a person behind them, those people have good and bad days, so there's no need to blame / curse at / quit AP / TI / your faction / the other faction.

Peace. :)

(Also Swagpouch and I bugged some people tonight about the camping thing and I think AP premades still do not camp very often and also will rarely do it, in the future. ^^ No-one can enforce it, only suggest it of course.)

Users who are viewing this thread