Alliance VS Horde

Thatonetoon

Legend
So, does anyone think that alliance twinks have it way easier then horde? like any alliance who wears leather+ can get a +11 stam helm just by running SS once. but if horde want a good helm, they have to farm fishing dailies, the rare fish or be an engineer, and only the rare fish hat is comparable to alliance one. that +110 hp makes a big difference in bgs and i think its really unfare.
im new to this site btw, i roll a 20 blood elf holy pally on zuluhed, if i had known there was such a sprawling community of f2p players on AP i would have rolled there.

I'll just come right out and say it. Anyone who invests 6-11 minutes to wait for a battleground in this bracket just to be on the "winning team" is a fudgebutter nickletheif . It's even worst when they wait that long and lose.

Roll Horde

Last edited by a moderator:
yea, i have a real account and have always been horde and always will be, i just hate how almost every bg the ally have noone with <1k hp and the horde usually have upwards of 3.. :\

agreed, and on the bright side, its alot more satisfying winning a bg on the horde side rather then alliance :D

Yeah, When I first started F2P I was an alliance paladin, Waiting on queues, for battlegrounds that I always won 80% of. I switched Horde because of instant queues and challenge.

So many people believe Horde suck in this bracket just because they have a bit of a gear disadvantage, this isn't true at all.

While the Rifle Commander's Eyepatch - Item - World of Warcraft does draw many people to the alliance, these people aren't exactly as invincible as they think. I'm not saying it isn't an advantage because it obviously is but too many people make a big deal out of something that is pretty trivial tbh. Yes, it sucks but remember you are playing this game for free, so what right do you have to complain about anything?

is it only me or is horde is just not that challenging as people say it is? I feel it is exactly same difficulty on my UD Warlock vs NE Druid.
Despite being on AP, I almost always do pugs and I won more than I lost.

I think it is time to stop with all "horde is more pro because it is challenging" eyepatch is just a lame excuse.

If you want to be pro and play without the eyepatch by playing on horde side, why dont you play naked because you will be super pro and so you can call people who has clothes on noobs because they have OP stats?

Eh, I'm just posting from my experience. Everyone has a different experience. The only real perk about the Eye-patch is that it nearly hit-caps you for a 1 slot item, the stamina is negligible.

i get that having the eyepatch isnt a gamebreaker, i was just saying, cuz i just did a bg and half my team was hunter and same with the ally team, but all their hunters had like 1.2k hp and all the horde hunters had like 800-1k hp and i was kinda nerd raging.

Are you shitting me? I lose 90% of the time because of horde 24 premades. I hardly ever win a damn game. Sure, Alliance has gear that horde doesn't have, and Horde has gear that alliance doesn't have. It evens out eventually. You're still just as "Strong" without a skill patch.

Tired of Fair, Balanced Games? Tired of having all the Hunters on YOUR TEAM!? Roll Alliance. TODAY!
3007eya.jpg

Notice the bullshit 8 hunters horde has.
One of them also being a 24.

Tired of Fair, Balanced Games? Tired of having all the Hunters on YOUR TEAM!? Roll Alliance. TODAY!
3007eya.jpg

Notice the bullshit 8 hunters horde has.
One of them also being a 24.

I see your 8 Horde hunter picture.

unacceptable.png

And raise you a 9 Alliance hunter picture. It's the same on both sides dude.

But I use that time to farm an unlimited supply of swift pots. Who's the moron now!
Hillsbrad, can get swiftpots in the time between queue pop and zone in limit :p

And honestly I doubt time to farm mats for a recipe that rare is a problem for many people lol.

@OP Gear is not balanced between factions at this (or any) low level, people were never meant to twink at whatever level they wanted so Blizz only balanced for endgames. You get some things and you lose some things by rolling horde down here, but I'll take the instant queues plz.

Users who are viewing this thread