All Time 19 HKs List

Believe Natasya (EU) had more then 300k+ HK's in TBC before he migrate and those kills got reset or I'm missing something? ;x

I put an * after this name because of possibly exploited. It is possible to amass over 100K world hks, but I highly doubt it. I added her to the list unless the community think otherwise. What's everyone opinion about including Laycee?

reason laycee's kills don't show on wsg tab is because they were all before achieves and statistics were even being tracked.

Updated. Sidni is 9K away. Pizza advances with +6K. Sidni needs to pick it up or else she will be replace by Isa or Pizza soon.

Its hard for a lock... I kinda feel bad for Sidni not being able to burst people down as well as a hutner... pretty much doomed in this competition unless he plays 24/7

I am the "real" daughter of Sidni...someone has my "Llonah" name...no worries..just going to say, I hope she makes it first!! I can not play or get online much as I haven't had a comp in a few months and can not budget it in my balance to get it fixed yet. ( I am on an old laptop to write this)... ANYHOW, GO MOM!! And who ever has my Llonah name../shame on you... okay that's all ..thank you, Groba..aka..llonah

go sidni! im sure she'll get there first !

sidni has this

ohhyaaa US 1st bloodthirsty EU 2nd bloodthirsty!

/cheer

now if isa beats sidni i will cry and look like a retard

Users who are viewing this thread