All Time 19 HKs List

why would she be removed

My Hks are legit ask redrum if you dont bolive.If you dont wanna put me on the list dont put me but my hks are legit and earned by normal playing gl Hurrx the 18 year boy have fun

My Hks are legit ask redrum if you dont bolive.If you dont wanna put me on the list dont put me but my hks are legit and earned by normal playing gl Hurrx the 18 year boy have fun.and i dont wanan be on any list i dont give fuk about any list in this freaking game.

Just wanna say to all people that are like /spit to me or something-I dont give fuk i lols even if you pwn me or anything my felling are cold but ask your self if your are when you get 7 time pwned by my mate and me. dont worry more gy ganking inc i mean from now all time gy gank not moving from there and il bring my mates with me so you dye abit faster good luck all kkthxbb

Drayner said:
Twinkinfo isn't just for Americans. Just saying.

Yea, I realize that, but combined with the actual content of the post it makes for a pretty big /facepalm.

The Ginger Breed said:
Massakra @ Zenedar - Game - World of Warcraft

afaik he is just as entitled to a place on the list as purj.

I agree. Purj, you are back down at 10. Be careful or someone can come out of the woodworks and know you off the list Purj.

We have three players that are above 200k hk lifetime kills. It's going to be a tight race down from here on. At this last update, only Isa made some progress with a 2k advance. There were no change in Signi or Pizza's numbers.

was a bug a while back where you could spawn 50+ trial accs at once and kill them for hk's (mainly done on EU) but there are quite a few bloodthirsty 19s who got it this way

Users who are viewing this thread