All Time 19 HKs List

Hah, for the sake of my own epeen, I thank you for including me somewhere in your post.

Its unfortunate that other twinks over 100k kills have quit, and their armories are no longer active.

Punk and Curley will probably make their way into the top 10, I'll probably never get back there lmfao

Hah, for the sake of my own epeen, I thank you for including me somewhere in your post.

Its unfortunate that other twinks over 100k kills have quit, and their armories are no longer active.

Punk and Curley will probably make their way into the top 10, I'll probably never get back there lmfao

You are quite welcome. You are the only representative shaman on the list.

Bebetta from Causa Mortis had over 100k 2+ years ago as a mage, back when I was at like 65k, I wish her armory was still up

Bedbug @ Draenor - Game - World of Warcraft

Friend of mine.

I guess i played to many different toons to have 1 char with 100k or more, sounds pretty boring to me if you just played 1 toon and/or 1 side like forever ^^

lol man, I just spend 5 min. watching your sig
<

Isa Got his title,congratulations to him,First EU .(I am not a fanboy or a fucking cim farmer like some french are,so don't taunt me plz thx)

Users who are viewing this thread