All Time 19 HKs List

Llonah said:
Okay being Sidni's rl daughter i am going to ask you why drop her from list?? she was given less than a week to live before wow came out..I dropped eq2 to play wow with her...she did NOT gy camp,or farm any kills..she is disabled from in the 90's and can not barely walk...so she took her near-death and chose to play wow.....she is dedicated to play so why drop her, cause she is old?? And she plays hard for a woman her age....so stop hating on her...it's crap....she has prob more flag scores than anyone bitching about her and prob more flag returns..the one thing she wont do is sit mid and farm kills..oh that's right legit players are those in mid with high damage and healing???...F the thought of dropping her

do u overreact to everything that happens on internet forums

Llonah said:
Okay being Sidni's rl daughter i am going to ask you why drop her from list?? she was given less than a week to live before wow came out..I dropped eq2 to play wow with her...she did NOT gy camp,or farm any kills..she is disabled from in the 90's and can not barely walk...so she took her near-death and chose to play wow.....she is dedicated to play so why drop her, cause she is old?? And she plays hard for a woman her age....so stop hating on her...it's crap....she has prob more flag scores than anyone bitching about her and prob more flag returns..the one thing she wont do is sit mid and farm kills..oh that's right legit players are those in mid with high damage and healing???...F the thought of dropping her

Near death from what? And how old is she?

and he lvled to lvl 10 in 2008, so his hk's could have from before, and some didn't cross over into statistics

didnt statistics come out with wotlk? wotlk got released 2008 and i know he didnt earn all kills legit cause he told me

-.-'

tencharacters

All of Sidni's kills are legit. Why would you take her off the list? Cause shes played for longer and everyone knows abt her? By god people are retarded.

Users who are viewing this thread