<Against All Odds> vs <Tough Love>

Status
Not open for further replies.
After watching stubs arena streeam and seeing [MENTION=4850]Sputnick[/MENTION] drag out an arena for 14 mins i hope TL rips AAO apart

Last edited by a moderator:
I am nice to you but you are not nice to me :(

The simple fact you consider yourself the best shaman EU or whatever region irritate me. But i still answer you nicely whenever you talk to me in skype. And for the fact i said multiple times " sending 2 guys mid and let 8 in base so gud" it's because i was mad and bored at some point that you said Roula #1 .

After watching stubs arena streeam and seeing Sputnick drag out an arena for 14 mins i hope TL rips AAO apart

After watching your comment and your effort to mention me, I hope that you GTFO of this thread that doesn't concern you. It has "EU" as a prefix for a reason.

But to justify myself, I was trying to go for a draw because I was not aware of the 5.4 arena changes (as last time I did arenas on my main was 3.3.5). I didn't try to drag any other games, I left the arenas or let them kill me without trying to drag. People told me about the changes while I was still playing the 1st game, but it was a TL member, [MENTION=6949]Hurrx[/MENTION], so I thought he was being biased, that's why I didn't leave.

But to justify myself, I was trying to go for a draw because I was not aware of the 5.4 arena changes (as last time I did arenas on my main was 3.3.5). I didn't try to drag any other games, I left the arenas or let them kill me without trying to drag. People told me about the changes while I was still playing the 1st game, but it was a TL member, Hurrx, so I thought he was being biased, that's why I didn't leave.

They added all that shit in 5.4, haven't you read the patchs notes before coming back ? So every TL member got a biased opinion aswell ? Looking forward tonight.

After watching your comment and your effort to mention me, I hope that you GTFO of this thread that doesn't concern you. It has "EU" as a prefix for a reason.

But to justify myself, I was trying to go for a draw because I was not aware of the 5.4 arena changes (as last time I did arenas on my main was 3.3.5). I didn't try to drag any other games, I left the arenas or let them kill me without trying to drag. People told me about the changes while I was still playing the 1st game, but it was a TL member, [MENTION=6949]Hurrx[/MENTION], so I thought he was being biased, that's why I didn't leave.

Really wasn't that much of a effort to mention you, just @ then someones name and bobs ya uncle! Im not having a go at you, i just think it's reaaaaaaaaaally lame to drag out an arena YOU know you have already lost for the full duration when you could of fit another 4-5 arena loss's in.

OT: Good luck to everyone premading tonight, keep dem 19's goin stronk

Prediction: 3-0 TL 9 mins in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread