<Against All Odds> vs <Tough Love>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prediction: gets canceled with a massive flamefest to follow.

Will it be just 1 game or best out of 3 or something?

I were merely confirming your statement. Why so offensive bro? It's uncalled for

i was just pointing out that fraud is wrong. why so defensive? and my statement was a prediction, i think you mean agreeing with. that or you have a crystal ball!

Last edited by a moderator:
Will it be just 1 game or best out of 3 or something?

Hoping to play more than 1 but we shall see how it goes i guess.

i was just pointing out that fraud is wrong. why so defensive? and my statement was a prediction, i think you mean agreeing with. that or you have a crystal ball!

I have a Magic 8 Ball. I ask it a question then give it a steady shake. After that process it's able to tell me a truthful answer to my question.

Two days ago I asked it "Will Sainttwink have returned more than 5 flags seven WoW expansions from now?". The answer was "No".

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a Magic 8 Ball. I ask it a question then give it a steady shake. After that process it's able to tell me a truthful answer to my question.

Two days ago I asked it "Will Sainttwink have returned more than 5 flags seven WoW expansions from now?". The answer was "No".

i'm just glad you have some type of balls

is this the same source that told you to polymorph feral druids and commit fraud? i'd return that to the same guy you buy your magic beans from...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread