<Against All Odds> vs <Tough Love>

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are lost it's unreal... He do have his own EU account, but since 5.4 US didn't manage to get alot of pops he didn't have the feeling of 5.4 patch so i told him i will BiS my hunter for him and let him try. He can copy my hunter now and he will play his hunter for the premade. We aren't fielding a half team of AAO like you did.
so you wont play the premade or will u just play another class than your hunter ? ;) also is someone gonna stream this or what? im anxious to see the results

Although i don't know anyone from Against All Odds, i have infact played with members of the TL roster. In saying that i predict TL winning.

Im open to new possibilities though........... :D

More facts than hating, not implying that TL are the only 19's with a bigger ego than kanye..

More facts than hating, not implying that TL are the only 19's with a bigger ego than kanye..

We are pretty nice to people that are nice to us aswell. I mean everytime i've started a drama it´s because someone said something about us...

We are pretty nice to people that are nice to us aswell. I mean everytime i've started a drama it´s because someone said something about us...

Wrong. Guess how the AAO vs TL drama started.

You think we throwed the first rock?

Wrong. Guess how the AAO vs TL drama started.

You think we throwed the first rock?

Well, you trashtalking us on skype and you think it's me who started the drama because i posted the skype chat ?

the drama was already here but hidden, i just let the whole EU community take part of it.

you trashtalking us on skype

You weren't even in the initial convo.That convo was only meant to discuss premade affairs, but they tried to circlejerk me after some pug fight we won (they were saying and mocking the fact that I tricket sap when I had DoTs on, which is complete horseshit), it all started from there. It was them who threw the first rock, not us.

Last edited by a moderator:
You weren't even in the initial convo.That convo was only meant to discuss premade affairs, but they tried to circlejerk me after some pug fight we won (they were saying and mocking the fact that I tricket sap when I had DoTs on, which is complete horse bullshit), it all started from there. It was them who threw the first rock, not us.

Then didn't know about tht i just don't pay attention that much, i'm sorry. It's still the war now 3 days lefts.

Perhaps you are, but first of all, you are very fast to go in defensive mode when someone is trying to discuss with you. And you are also pretty fast to call people "haters" etc.

And thirdly just because people aren't excactly nice to you, doesn't mean you can't be nice to them, who knows, it might change their view on you.

Perhaps you are, but first of all, you are very fast to go in defensive mode when someone is trying to discuss with you. And you are also pretty fast to call people "haters" etc.

And thirdly just because people aren't excactly nice to you, doesn't mean you can't be nice to them, who knows, it might change their view on you.

Most of people, for example : Junoo / Saint are trolling me everyday and since december 2012, no matter first impressions or not. And the fact they troll for such a bad thing as grammar on a public forum, or the simple fact i'm count as french. It's annoying...

I admit it i jump pretty fast to conclusion about people. I tried to be nice with Junoo it worked for some months, he even add me on battle tag. Then the story repeated itself when he throw an obvious already win game for no real reasons. I was pissed and i think he can understand it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread