<Against All Odds> vs <Tough Love>

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're the only person I know here who can be more self-centered than I am. The OP is talking about Stubs, and how he claims he never lost a 19s arena, regardless of who the opponent is (You, Dr. Stamples, Jimmythecripple, w/e).

the op is about the tl vs aao premade

yw

the op is about the tl vs aao premade

yw

Thought this was a complete different thread. Also, Professor, mind if I ask why did you refuse to play with Vianco the other day?

yo nigga u wacked son now when i talk yu white english u cant understand
wait ajm not gettin dis shit son wtf did they play the games or are dem tl whitekids and aao brats farliga grabbar just brggin about pug shit

(Shoutout to my man Guru n other wacked legends)

wow u must b white fo sure b xd

This is like the HSA vs TL thing.
Dodging on retail wanting a private server
/QUOTE]

? To my knowledge Dota 2 isn't a private server & this has nothing to do with HSA, I would have premaded TL had they not nerdraged at my teammates until they didn't want to play in the premade anymore, you can't play 10vs10 without players

edit: fail quote cba fix it

jajajjaaj ok patel u n stubs are best unbeaten #1 tl kings and Dmg done proves everything jajajaa

ok now the beast is fed he got what he wanted

I don't even remember who you are in this bracket. Til i saw your rogue in WSG opening low HP and Your mage that i killed on my 19s shaman at 3:00 AGM time.

I don't even remember who you are in this bracket. Til i saw your rogue in WSG opening low HP and Your mage that i killed on my 19s shaman at 3:00 AGM time.
lol u mean the mage who killed your hunter several times when you ran away from your healers in mid fights and were so lost you didnt know what u were doing and yup rogue u got me i suck dick with rogue but i didnt Open with low hp lol and i dont have it anyways i got scammed by ribbins so nice try.

lol u mean the mage who killed your hunter several times when you ran away from your healers in mid fights and were so lost you didnt know what u were doing and yup rogue u got me i suck dick with rogue but i didnt Open with low hp lol and i dont have it anyways i got scammed by ribbins so nice try.

You do realize i don't play hunter anymore it's a friend from canada on my account and he play the premade for TL ? Even that i don't think it's true. I'm ready to duel you anyclass any time.

Last edited by a moderator:
it's a friend from canada on my account and he play the premade for TL

Oh, wait, so he doesn't have his own account? I've been told that each one of the ringers had their own accounts. So they're just North American players playing on your accounts.

World Unite vs Sputnick Real ID.

Oh, wait, so he doesn't have his own account? I've been told that each one of the ringers had their own accounts. So they're just North American players playing on your accounts.

World Unite vs Sputnick Real ID.

You are lost it's unreal... He do have his own EU account, but since 5.4 US didn't manage to get alot of pops he didn't have the feeling of 5.4 patch so i told him i will BiS my hunter for him and let him try. He can copy my hunter now and he will play his hunter for the premade. We aren't fielding a half team of AAO like you did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread