<Against All Odds> is finally Recruiting!

You need a rank one hunter ?

We're not recruiting, but it's always good to have options, even if to compare to our existing guild/associate hunters (Getsnared, Outplayedyo).

Had 8 ppl online today

Someone told me this over skype, that AAO had alot of people online. Glad it's still kicking, might get a 7-day trial just to hop on and join the fun.

7 day trial? you're living in the past mang.

Anyone without sub can log on, but you're xp will be unlocked and cant lock it.

Will there be any change on it?

Changing servers right this second to join AAO <3

Hey, if you need a mage I'd love to join on mine - Nis

I remember this guild starting ages ago and when you mentioned cowblackout I was like "now there's a name I actually remember from the good old days".

I was GM for multiple Aerie Peak guilds and had a number of twinks (all ally):

Lock - Feiz
Paladin - Phatwink
Shaman - Vo
Rogue - Mytha (admirals!)
Druid - healforreal

Have started back in wod after a long time and would love to play with some old school and new people alike. Would especially love to refind old mates.

Peace.

Reading this brought me some memories back. I sure do miss Doncruelty and seeing AYGAT members duelling @ Thunderbluff at the battleground masters. Also reading through this thread I stumbled on the names Ryrith and Bragh, do these guys still play wow?

i do still play there ^^ atm im suspended when my account opens or like i open it ,ill get my monk to that guild but i do have my disc and druid there atm^^

Yeh mate feeling sorry for you :(
I wont continue 19s i think... Cant wait any longer 10min for a 2s pop -.-

if you want something you work hard for it, hopefully it will revive on eu.

Users who are viewing this thread